When UPI laughed at UPA

JaiBalayyaaa

41 minutes ago, JackSeal said:

UPI is congress brain child. Know the facts.

iphone is my brain grand child , it still in my brain ..... damn apple release chesi valla idea ani credit kottesindi 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, JaiBalayyaaa said:

Then why mocking it in Parliament 

its nirantara prakriya…its like bjp questioned congress about petrol rates back in days…now congrees questioning the same to bjp…

Opposition lo unnapudu anni govt bills ni oppose chestharu.. power lo ki vachaka ave pass chesthaaru… BJp opposed GST bill, Aadhar bill, Nrega, Nuclear deal with America, etc etc when they were in opposition 

18 hours ago, JaiBalayyaaa said:

Then why mocking it in Parliament 

what did they mock? why would anyone mock the UPI? makes no sense..

did they mock that banks are made to bear the burden to the tune of 10k crores after BJP waived transaction fees for UPI sometime in 2018?

did you know that UPI is subsidized by the banks? like a freebie to the middle class who like to pretend that they don't get anything from the govt.

so its important to know what they actually mocked. I can't be bothered to click on the video though. you can tell me if you wish what they actually mocked.

6 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Opposition lo unnapudu anni govt bills ni oppose chestharu.. power lo ki vachaka ave pass chesthaaru… BJp opposed GST bill, Aadhar bill, Nrega, Nuclear deal with America, etc etc when they were in opposition 

difference undhi kadha.. BJP is sanghi scum targeting minorities. Congress is not.

but ofcousre you probably don't care about that. everyone pretends like BJP is just like Congress. lmao.

people seriously discussing governance stuff, when it is BJP on the other side.

like you guys have zero moral qualms about associating with the BJP even after 10yrs of its rule.

pathetic cowards.

2 minutes ago, Joker_007 said:

and CBN's as well

but UPI was conceived and initiated by the UPA govt, dumbfcuk bhakth.

they'd probably not be as shamefully craven as to make it free to use to appease its upper middle class vote bank, like the BJP did.

like every NRI dumbfcuk praising UPI as some kind of achievement makes me want to punch their face.

12 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

but UPI was conceived and initiated by the UPA govt, dumbfcuk bhakth.

they'd probably not be as shamefully craven as to make it free to use to appease its upper middle class vote bank, like the BJP did.

like every NRI dumbfcuk praising UPI as some kind of achievement makes me want to punch their face.

Okay. go punch them...