Memory Loss…

r2d2

Louisiana grandmother goes to hospital with headache, wakes up with no memory of past 30 years — and thinks she was teen still in ‘80s

Screenshot-2023-12-24-at-2.34.15-AM.png

Denicola was unaware that computers existed and that the country’s leaders had changed hands several times when she woke up. 

“‘Do you know what today is, what year are you in?” Denicola recalled a nurse asking. “I said, ‘Yeah, 1980.’ And she said, ‘Can you tell me who the president is?’ I said, ‘Yes, Ronald Regan.’ And she stopped.”

31 minutes ago, r2d2 said:

Louisiana grandmother goes to hospital with headache, wakes up with no memory of past 30 years — and thinks she was teen still in ‘80s

Screenshot-2023-12-24-at-2.34.15-AM.png

Denicola was unaware that computers existed and that the country’s leaders had changed hands several times when she woke up. 

“‘Do you know what today is, what year are you in?” Denicola recalled a nurse asking. “I said, ‘Yeah, 1980.’ And she said, ‘Can you tell me who the president is?’ I said, ‘Yes, Ronald Regan.’ And she stopped.”

its a gift to her…

• Upvote 2