Atlanta/Charlotte suburbs housing options

SaradaChinnodu

Hi Folks, We are seriously considering to move to one of these two areas 

Charlotte /Atlanta suburbs...

Anyone living in those areas can let us know what would be avg. single family home with decent back yard cost in those areas (in decent school district)? Appreciate your responses.

Budget : 500 - 650K

Sq ft: 2500 - 3000ft

House Chinna ga unna parvaledu...backyard decent size unte better

Looking forward to hear any opinions on Charlotte suburbs living vs Atlanta suburbs?

@Sonu_Patel Anna neeku evaraina teliste tag cheyi....you are real estate hero in this db...

2 minutes ago, Sonu_Patel said:

In my research.. Dawsonville in Atlanta is best area to move and houses are affordable there..

400-500k you get decent house with good yard space. 

Will check this out...thanks bro

2 minutes ago, Sonu_Patel said:

In my research.. Dawsonville in Atlanta is best area to move and houses are affordable there..

Anna sqft kuda mention cheyyi. Nuvvu 3000sqft minimum kavali antav 400-500k budget estav. 

4 minutes ago, Sonu_Patel said:

ok idhi mari 60miles away undhi ga.....mana desi janaba konchem ayina untara? unte okay

20 minutes ago, SaradaChinnodu said:

ok idhi mari 60miles away undhi ga.....mana desi janaba konchem ayina untara? unte okay

one of my friend is successful is doing airport rides to locals there.. baganey gittu batu avtundi anta. 

54 minutes ago, SaradaChinnodu said:

Hi Folks, We are seriously considering to move to one of these two areas 

Charlotte /Atlanta suburbs...

Anyone living in those areas can let us know what would be avg. single family home with decent back yard cost in those areas (in decent school district)? Appreciate your responses.

Budget : 500 - 650K

Sq ft: 2500 - 3000ft

House Chinna ga unna parvaledu...backyard decent size unte better

@Sonu_Patel Anna neeku evaraina teliste tag cheyi....you are real estate hero in this db...

Recently cousin bought home in Lawrenceville, Atlanta, GA 30044

5B,3B home for high 400’s

• Thanks 1

good school districts are in Alpharetta, Cumming (south) , Johns Creek area

new home constructions in Alpharetta is tough these days, may be you can find very pricey townhomes 

Johns creek also do not have a lot of new homes, you will mostly find older homes but schools are excellent here

You can may be still try Cumming South, Suwanee areas

Cumming South has really good schools where Suwanee has half decent schools

cumming north is where most folks were buying homes 1-2 years back from what I know

Dawsonville is so far from city its almost in the middle of nowhere, you will suffer for getting groceries or any sort of shopping, not sure why people of buying there

I'm not sure about Lawrenceville but Atlanta or Sandysprings/Dunwoody commute will be crazy for sure from there, may be more than an hour in traffic at the very least

most desi shopping, restaurants etc are in Alpharetta and Cumming south so proximity to these areas will help you in the longer term if the goal is to stay close to desi crowd if not you can go around or beyond exit 15 in Cumming north, you will be able to get newer homes with your budget and criteria there but schools will have lower rating

• Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, Galactus said:

good school districts are in Alpharetta, Cumming (south) , Johns Creek area

new home constructions in Alpharetta is tough these days, may be you can find very pricey townhomes 

Johns creek also do not have a lot of new homes, you will mostly find older homes but schools are excellent here

You can may be still try Cumming South, Suwanee areas

Cumming South has really good schools where Suwanee has half decent schools

cumming north is where most folks were buying homes 1-2 years back from what I know

Dawsonville is so far from city its almost in the middle of nowhere, you will suffer for getting groceries or any sort of shopping, not sure why people of buying there

I'm not sure about Lawrenceville but Atlanta or Sandysprings/Dunwoody commute will be crazy for sure from there, may be more than an hour in traffic at the very least

most desi shopping, restaurants etc are in Alpharetta and Cumming south so proximity to these areas will help you in the longer term if the goal is to stay close to desi crowd if not you can go around or beyond exit 15 in Cumming north, you will be able to get newer homes with your budget and criteria there but schools will have lower rating

thanks for taking time to write in detail