Property distribution conflicts

elev

Nak telsi mana gen lo takkuve chillar disputes

Most of us in usa and even don't know what properties we have and what to do with them

Atleast for me and my bro , ma father will Ela rasthe ala

Again there is no guarantee in future that disputes don't raise..naa thought process antha ah situation ni Ela handle cheyali and Dani meede untadi

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, elev said:

Examples vesukondi bhayya. 

Chillar gallu cheseti panulu mammalni adigithe ela!! Wait for it and take whatever is given. Parents know how much to give and why

frustrated frustration GIF

33 minutes ago, Discotek said:

Nak telsi mana gen lo takkuve chillar disputes

Most of us in usa and even don't know what properties we have and what to do with them

Atleast for me and my bro , ma father will Ela rasthe ala

Again there is no guarantee in future that disputes don't raise..naa thought process antha ah situation ni Ela handle cheyali and Dani meede untadi

Are you okay with getting equal share with your brother? I mean okay to even say road side plot is to brother and koncham lopala undi nenu tiskunta. Even if you are willing, your spouse might have objections. Sibling madya godavalaki, one of the main reasons will be spouse(it can be both or either of one spouse of the brothers).

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, Tellugodu said:

Are you okay with getting equal share with your brother? I mean okay to even say road side plot is to brother and koncham lopala undi nenu tiskunta. Even if you are willing, your spouse might have objections. Sibling madya godavalaki, one of the main reasons will be spouse(it can be both or either of one spouse of the brothers).

Ya anduke future is unknown ani cheppanu bro

mostly spouses create conflict .it was same during my father’s generation

bit ipudu working women untunnaru . They may have different perspective

• Upvote 1

ma relative family lo

brothers - sisters ki fight aasthi kosam..

kottukunnaru kuda

each acre is going in crores ... so raktha sambadham ayina..aath care

maaatalu leevu.... okkari medha ookaru case esukunnaru .. fighting from years @3$%

1 hour ago, elev said:

Examples vesukondi bhayya. 

One family 3 sons  2 daughters when the big son get alley then the big daughter also marry after 1 year, one big daughter in law is the good but termed as the bad for the daughter to get the money as aasthi but after 2nd son marriage the 2nd daughter in law is not good but act for the daughter in front yo be good money to get the now all 4 to the only acting good but the real story is for the money to get from the whole asstji but at end when all sons daughter get married to the all get the equal parts for it but not believe for to get the so the splitting only 3 way to son but no daughter 

38 minutes ago, Funkops said:

NTR mida edupu. He said equal share for boys and girls. 

endhukivvali equal rights on property again?… katnam ye disproportionate ga ekkuva pothundhi gaa… girls ki… inka unnadantlo kuda share ante how.

• Haha 1

If you have a girl and a boy, don’t you treat them equally? Or will you tell the boy that all of the property is his and his sister won’t get anything.. 

Ma Intlo iddaru equal.. in fact, my sis should get more than me with the amount of responsibilities she takes when it comes to my parents and the whole family.. 

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

If you have a girl and a boy, don’t you treat them equally? Or will you tell the boy that all of the property is his and his sister won’t get anything.. 

girl pelli ki mundhu equal ga share cheyadam absolutely fine. But, that concept was misused, as evident in most property disputes. The girls come back and fight for their ‘share’ for eternity even after their marriage.

• Upvote 1