Property distribution conflicts

elev

1 hour ago, Vaaaampire said:

Kamarao guess correct. Second daaniki 😀😀😀 u have no idea

Adi kuda cheppi punyam kattuko. Lekapothe niku Laxmi Parvathi lanti pellam, Pelli ayithe LaPa lanti kuturu pudataru

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Funkops said:

NTR mida edupu. He said equal share for boys and girls. 

Daniki edupu enduku ? 

ratri ki ratri patel patwari system teesidobbithe, records anni mayam ayinayi...dani result disaster. Thu...anduke kanna kodukulu kuda pakkaki pette dinam sudalsi vachindi.

For everyone who owns agricultural lands in India and plan to hold, knowledge techokondi...understand how stuff works and how many ways land can be occupied and legal hurdles etc anni telsukondi...lekapothey land ki security vundadu and fight kuda cheyaleru..

2 hours ago, Funkops said:

Adi kuda cheppi punyam kattuko. Lekapothe niku Laxmi Parvathi lanti pellam, Pelli ayithe LaPa lanti kuturu pudataru

Poyi kamarao gaadi charitra sadivi paduko

6 hours ago, elev said:

Examples vesukondi bhayya. 

Relatives lo sister got married 10 yrs back with good amount of dowry (around 25L cash) plus some plots/acers icharu(now worth  few cr).. pelli expenditure antha brother chuskunnadu he is in USA.  Now after passed away unexpectedly sis and bil are expecting fair share entha ani cheppatledu but adugutunnaru aadapillaki ivvali ani.. his mom also taking daughter side. Dowry time lo almost 30-40% share icharu appati assets lekkalo now again why asking ani Vadu reverse iyyadu thing going ooon.... 

Twist entante Vadu marriage iyye varaku assets Anni father name medha ne konnadu now if something goes wrong Avi Kuda mingipotai..

Ma father too lost 2 acers of land out of 5 in Amravati region during 2014 as athayya claimed share out of blue after 25yrs of marriage and separation. During marriage she got 2 acers and some cash. E debba tho m father maku will rasesadu 

4 hours ago, Kootami said:

R u married ?

Yes baa.. with kids too.. my wife don’t care about money or properties and also she gets along very well with my sister and parents.. and I told her about our family dynamics when we got married.. so no surprises there.. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

For everyone who owns agricultural lands in India and plan to hold, knowledge techokondi...understand how stuff works and how many ways land can be occupied and legal hurdles etc anni telsukondi...lekapothey land ki security vundadu and fight kuda cheyaleru..

adedo nuvve cheppu.. inpormation is wealth

4 hours ago, reality said:

girl pelli ki mundhu equal ga share cheyadam absolutely fine. But, that concept was misused, as evident in most property disputes. The girls come back and fight for their ‘share’ for eternity even after their marriage.

I understand.. it actually starts with the high dowries and the marriage expenses… ma circle lo anni baagunte peddaga dowries thiskoru.. something nominal if both parties like each other..

distant matches ki, if there are any issues, then bagane thiskuntaaru.. 

10 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

I understand.. it actually starts with the high dowries and the marriage expenses… ma circle lo anni baagunte peddaga dowries thiskoru.. something nominal if both parties like each other..

distant matches ki, if there are any issues, then bagane thiskuntaaru.. 

woh woh… don’t generalize man. I am talking about common nature of problems seen in the Indian setting of society…. Parents daughter ki undalani wanted ga istharu properties (its not called dowry from their perspective).. Just like how your first post said… they share equally before/at the time of daughter’s marriage.

31 minutes ago, jalsa01 said:

Relatives lo sister got married 10 yrs back with good amount of dowry (around 25L cash) plus some plots/acers icharu(now worth  few cr).. pelli expenditure antha brother chuskunnadu he is in USA.  Now after passed away unexpectedly sis and bil are expecting fair share entha ani cheppatledu but adugutunnaru aadapillaki ivvali ani.. his mom also taking daughter side. Dowry time lo almost 30-40% share icharu appati assets lekkalo now again why asking ani Vadu reverse iyyadu thing going ooon.... 

Twist entante Vadu marriage iyye varaku assets Anni father name medha ne konnadu now if something goes wrong Avi Kuda mingipotai..

Ma father too lost 2 acers of land out of 5 in Amravati region during 2014 as athayya claimed share out of blue after 25yrs of marriage and separation. During marriage she got 2 acers and some cash. E debba tho m father maku will rasesadu 

Yes man, don’t know when people can change, even blood relatives. Better to get the will/registration/power of attorney to your name to avoid the hassle and trouble. Why to keep things on table and expect no one to touch it. Better be careful than sorry later.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Thokkalee said:

If you have a girl and a boy, don’t you treat them equally? Or will you tell the boy that all of the property is his and his sister won’t get anything.. 

Ma Intlo iddaru equal.. in fact, my sis should get more than me with the amount of responsibilities she takes when it comes to my parents and the whole family.. 

e feeling mee wife ki kuda undha ? And mee wife family ki ? 

2 hours ago, jalsa01 said:

Mee dad intelligent boy