2023 biggest learnings

Moon_Walker

Guys just want to hear from you the most important or the greatest learning from 2023 year. It could be personal or professional or anything else.

For me the greatest learning is

"not to get carried over by emotions no matter even if its ur your own parents/siblings whom u trust from childhood. Wait until u hear story from all sides and verify facts. This has totally saved me from committing biggest blunders".

• Upvote 2

56 minutes ago, Aquaman said:

1) Learn to say "NO"  to dear ones even if it is your family or gf. It's ok even if they are hurt temporarily.

2) Don't  force yourself to do things for someone's happiness .. do only what you like.

3) Never compromise , don't settle for less. Love yourself. Forget give up attitude ,fight till last minute.

+1

1) people constantly overestimate themselves, and its okay to prick their bubble and leave them deflated

2) assume every Indian in the west to be a sanghi by default, unless they go out of their way to prove that they are not

3) its okay to fcuk sanghis preemptively even if they didn't cause you harm, and not feel guilty about it

4) treat sanghis with derision and personal disgust, just like you would treat a nazi. they don't deserve any better

5) some of the most interesting people live in the city. would be nice only if they were all not mini hitlers when it comes to their favourite agenda - liberal or conservative

6) looting is not a social evil. and those who pretend that it is are mini-Hitlers

4 hours ago, Moon_Walker said:

Guys just want to hear from you the most important or the greatest learning from 2023 year. It could be personal or professional or anything else.

"not to get carried over by emotions no matter even if its ur your own parents/siblings whom u trust from childhood. Wait until u hear story from all sides and verify facts. This has totally saved me from committing biggest blunders".

lol 😂 

4 hours ago, Moon_Walker said:

Nuvvu nee langa boyfriend @reality Uppal baal gadu idharu every alternate day dabidi dibide CITI_c$y