Austin lo salaries

FrustratedVuncle

4 minutes ago, jpismahatma said:

I happened to see few homes in Leander. It’s far ft every thing. Even amc is 10 miles 

prastutam far ee le. inko 5yrs lo Libery Hills and Georgetown lu Frisco, TX la avtai ani talk. Desi restaurants and stores kuda baga opening soon.

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, FrustratedVuncle said:

prastutam far ee le. inko 5yrs lo Libery Hills and Georgetown lu Frisco, TX la avtai ani talk. Desi restaurants and stores kuda baga opening soon.

5yrs is short duration bro

1 hour ago, FrustratedVuncle said:

Austin la salaries baga istunnaru vaaaa.

Wife and Husband working and making around 400k-500k/annum easy peasy.

aa Liberty Hills and Georgetown la house rates baga taggai. Akkada houselu koni chill chestunnaru uncles antha. 

No I am not jealous.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952ntj659nschfa3lwyhtz

But 500k/annum is pretty good money.

Bro ee technology ki 250k istaru cheppu 

34 minutes ago, kevinUsa said:

nuvvu data side kada, DE ki istaru Bay Area lo. Other regions can target 200k

42 minutes ago, kevinUsa said:

10yrs experienced developer with cloud deployment experience can easily clear 250k Anna. 

Base 160-180k 

Bonus 40-100k over 2 to 4 yrs spread.

Stocks 300k over 4yrs.

Bonus -10% for some ppl.

400k is nothing antunnaru Austin vaaasulu

7 hours ago, ARYA said:

400k asstinn lona…@3$% @perugu_vada please nuvvu kuda emaina chudu

Consultant / Architect role gets 170k/annum As base pay @ARYA uncle now in Austin .. so sr. Consultant aithe easy ga they can make 210k/annum and add bonus on top of it too 

I do notice and agree on that. base pay definately better than dallas in Austin that too hybrid is accepted with 1-2 days in office. Stocks and all they dont post in site and i expect its easy to make $250. I was also thinking take job in Austin and travel on thursday early morning direct to office and airbnb thursday night and come back friday eve. Lol

21 minutes ago, perugu_vada said:

Consultant / Architect role gets 170k/annum As base pay @ARYA uncle now in Austin .. so sr. Consultant aithe easy ga they can make 210k/annum and add bonus on top of it too 

faang companies kuda unay ga austin lo.. location ki thaggatu adjust chesthar emo salary dantlo kuda.. dont think it will be like bay area.  

25 minutes ago, Aquaman said:

faang companies kuda unay ga austin lo.. location ki thaggatu adjust chesthar emo salary dantlo kuda.. dont think it will be like bay area.  

Not only FAANG companies, other companies also did the same … To name few, companies like Visa, Samsung, Intel, Celeron, Dell did salary adjustments 2022 lo 

28 minutes ago, budgetpadbhanabam said:

I do notice and agree on that. base pay definately better than dallas in Austin that too hybrid is accepted with 1-2 days in office. Stocks and all they dont post in site and i expect its easy to make $250. I was also thinking take job in Austin and travel on thursday early morning direct to office and airbnb thursday night and come back friday eve. Lol

Travel job sounds fancy .. kani Pulusu Karipothundi .. especially with family