psycopk uncle is the greatest tdp supporter

Pandubabu

• Pandubabu changed the title to psycopk uncle is the greatest tdp supporter

Ee db lo psyco uncle is TDP’s spokesperson and halwa is YCP’s spokesperson.. zoom naidu is for bjp

they all have lot of minions to support them.. 

Did anyone wonder how people started supporting TDP, Congress, YCP, BJP or JP? What factors influence them?

A lot of people might answer caste. Yes and No. It depends on your Family. You get influenced by your parents esp fathers who keep supporting a party or their caste. With out our knowledge we get influenced by it and continue the same path. 

I have seen reddies support congress and cammas support TDP. I have also seen reddies support TDP and cammas support congress and I see it continues in their families.

Very few change their views based on party principles and whats going on around them. 

Food for thought !! Dobbakandi .. 

2 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

Did anyone wonder how people started supporting TDP, Congress, YCP, BJP or JP? What factors influence them?

A lot of people might answer caste. Yes and No. It depends on your Family. You get influenced by your parents esp fathers who keep supporting a party or their caste. With out our knowledge we get influenced by it and continue the same path. 

I have seen reddies support congress and cammas support TDP. I have also seen reddies support TDP and cammas support congress and I see it continues in their families.

Very few change their views based on party principles and whats going on around them. 

Food for thought !! Dobbakandi .. 

People are too busy to analyze who is correct and who is wrong. Basically as the Russians say, "the world will balance itself". We are ants in front of the phenomena of the world.

3 minutes ago, anna_gari_maata said:

People are too busy to analyze who is correct and who is wrong. Basically as the Russians say, "the world will balance itself". We are ants in front of the phenomena of the world.

I am not sure if people do analyze. They believe what they want to believe and think its correct based on what they heard in their house, caste, etc. That's the problem. 

Just now, Konebhar6 said:

I am not sure if people do analyze. They believe what they want to believe and think its correct based on what they heard in their house, caste, etc. That's the problem. 

Basically you're saying there are not enough samples from different parties to develop a complex thinking 

May he it's true, I see rich and poor live in their own social construct. Also they are emotionally bonded to families to have diverse opinions, it's just a basic human complex, sometimes it's mob mentality too. 

7 hours ago, Pandubabu said:

@psyc0pk uncle > tv5 samba  && abn rk && karre srini && Garuda sivaji && pk

evaraina iTDP lo unte , uncle ki exposure ivvandra ayya , ee cbn kante psycopk uncle will do a good job. 

anduke gaa ee madhya pisco uncle revantham ni mostunnadu picchha pichha gaa

17 minutes ago, anna_gari_maata said:

Basically you're saying there are not enough samples from different parties to develop a complex thinking 

May he it's true, I see rich and poor live in their own social construct. Also they are emotionally bonded to families to have diverse opinions, it's just a basic human complex, sometimes it's mob mentality too. 

Business class - they vote for the party which will favor their business. They don’t care what their family preference is or caste preference is.

poor - they care about the party which gives best sops/money to them. No caste or family preference.

Middle class - they follow their family preference or caste.

7 hours ago, Pandubabu said:

@psyc0pk uncle > tv5 samba  && abn rk && karre srini && Garuda sivaji && pk

evaraina iTDP lo unte , uncle ki exposure ivvandra ayya , ee cbn kante psycopk uncle will do a good job. 

Tv5 samba you mean lanza mundala samba?