question to all religions…

dasari4kntr

16 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

ధర్మం అంటే కాలానుంగా మారేది…

వేదాలు అప్పటి కాలపు జ్ఞాణాని ఇచ్చాయి…కొన్ని meta physical thoughts…like life after death, identity, life purpose..etc కొన్ని అప్పటి కాలపు ఆలోచనలు చెప్పాయి…కానీ అది ఈ కాలానికి కూడా ఆచరణ సాద్యనీయం అంటేనే సందేహం…

ఇతర tribe మతాలు like abrahamic religions కూడా ఇంచు మించుగా ఇలానే చెప్పాయి…

కానీ వేటిల్లో(all religions ) నిర్దిష్టంగా ఇది కరక్ట్ అని ఉండదు…ఎందుకంటే death after life ఎలా ఉంటుందో చచ్చిన మనిషి వచ్చి ఎప్పుడూ చెప్పడు కాబట్టి…అంతా వ్రాసేది cryptic సందేశాలు…like అదైతే అలా అవుతుంది … ఇంకోలా అయితే ఇంకోలా అవుతుంది…(just like venu swamy predictions)

కాకపోతే ఈ మతాలు..వాళ్ళ సిద్దాంతాలు, ఆచారాలు, కట్టుబాట్లు విడచి…science validation పైన పడడం పైనే నా ఈ thread ఉద్దేశ్యం…

Sashtram, dharmam, matham - ivi moodu Kalaniki thaggattu evolve avvaali.. just like chattam/nyayam (law/justice)… these were written by the intelligent people of the society based on their knowledge at that time.. this is supposed to be used as a guide to the people so that they can further improve with their study, analysis and research and the society will flourish… 

but there are so many absolutists that want to follow the old texts word to word.. that’s where the problem is…

26 minutes ago, anna_gari_maata said:

I am talking about scientific process not God. Ayurveda, astronomy etc. they have a definitive process in creation. Is there any scientific community who researched in these processes to refute, other than empirical and statistical evidences ? 

okey…do you follow strictly ఆయుర్వేదిక్ now a days…? say honestly…

coming to astronomy.. సూర్య గ్రహణం చంద్ర గ్రహణం వచ్చినప్పుడు ఏమి చేయాలో ఏమి చేయకూడదో వేదాలు చెప్పాయు…కానీ ఆర్యభట్టా లాంటి వాళ్ళు అవి పాటించకుండా పరిశోదనలు చేసారు..(he did followed his dharma properly as per his time thats why we remember him)…

but what we do now…even after chandrayan we follow same old things in the name of ancient methods…

వేదా జ్ఞాణం కూడా science అవ్వోచ్చు….కానీ ఆ కాలానికి చెందిన science …ఈ కాలానిది కాదు…just like how evryone take english medicine instead of ఆయుర్వేదిక్…can cancer can be treated with ఆయుర్వేదిక్..?

11 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

okey…do you follow strictly ఆయుర్వేదిక్ now a days…? say honestly…

coming to astronomy.. సూర్య గ్రహణం చంద్ర గ్రహణం వచ్చినప్పుడు ఏమి చేయాలో ఏమి చేయకూడదో వేదాలు చెప్పాయు…కానీ ఆర్యభట్టా లాంటి వాళ్ళు అవి పాటించకుండా పరిశోదనలు చేసారు..(he did followed his dharma properly as per his time thats why we remember him)…

but what we do now…even after chandrayan we follow same old things in the name of ancient methods…

వేదా జ్ఞణం కూడా science అవ్వోచ్చు….కానీ ఆ కాలానికి చెందిన science …ఈ కాలానిది కాదు…just like how evryone take english medicine instead of ఆయుర్వేదిక్…can cancer can be treated with ఆయుర్వేదిక్..?

do you follow strictly ఆయుర్వేదిక్ now a days…? If I am in a Kerala Ayurvedic hospital, I probably would. Obviously medicine is not just about books, but the manpower and resources too. But the point here is not the amount of development, but the relevance of an existing culture.

The basis of science has been developed over the years because it wasn't destroyed. If you ask the same question - can cancer be treated with modern medicine - in 1928 (before antibiotics were invented), will the answer be same as now ? Science at that time was limited, similarly the knowledge before science came was very limited to the ecosystem of that place. 

It's not like people who claim blind beliefs are true...I am seeing lot of bullshit, even the eclipse thing is superstition. But even science has unexplained answers, and if science wants to destroy eastern thinking based on their reasoning, these people will always come out.

Bhaskara invented Pythoagoras theorem even before Pythoagoras, but is anyone calling it Bhaskara's theorem? The algorithms and algebra that we live in are developed by middle eastern thinkers. This is not a fight about facts, it's about a matter of cultural destruction.

11 minutes ago, anna_gari_maata said:

do you follow strictly ఆయుర్వేదిక్ now a days…? If I am in a Kerala Ayurvedic hospital, I probably would. Obviously medicine is not just about books, but the manpower and resources too. But the point here is not the amount of development, but the relevance of an existing culture.

The basis of science has been developed over the years because it wasn't destroyed. If you ask the same question - can cancer be treated with modern medicine - in 1928 (before antibiotics were invented), will the answer be same as now ? Science at that time was limited, similarly the knowledge before science came was very limited to the ecosystem of that place. 

It's not like people who claim blind beliefs are true...I am seeing lot of bullshit, even the eclipse thing is superstition. But even science has unexplained answers, and if science wants to destroy eastern thinking based on their reasoning, these people will always come out.

Bhaskara invented Pythoagoras theorem even before Pythoagoras, but is anyone calling it Bhaskara's theorem? The algorithms and algebra that we live in are developed by middle eastern thinkers. This is not a fight about facts, it's about a matter of cultural destruction.

i am keep repeating this line…దర్మం అంటే కాలానుగుణంగా మారేది…if i born in ancient times i would believe those ancient texts are science…just like if you are i Kerala you believe in ఆయుర్వేదిక్…

science doesn’t say assumptions…and it can correct itself if new evidence found (without any hesitation భహుశా science ఒక్కటే దర్మాన్ని కాలానుగుణంగా  పాటిస్తు తనని తాను సరిదిద్దుకోవటం వళ్ళ  అది పురోగమిస్తుందేమో)…just like how some of the newton theories got changed after einstein…that brings the reliability to science…

regarding Pythagorus theorem…don’t claim  that credit either bhaskara or pythagorus yet…there are Egyptians and Babylonians …in line to fight…

the purpose of this thread is…i am seeing lot of people (digitally) claiming every recent scientific invention is already mentioned in ancient texts…so asking why you are compare and validate with science if your religion is truly divine and eternal…? 

2 hours ago, dasari4kntr said:

to start a religion or spread a religion you need a political power…thats hard fact…

What is the political power behind Hinduism, Islam or Bhuddism? The political parties now are using religion, but what political power did religions use to come to existence? Religion comes from belief system, and beliefs are based on philosophy. Just because some philosophy is good, doesn't mean it becomes a religion. It needs people who accept that philosophy to be called a religion. 

1 minute ago, JaiBalayyaaa said:

What is the political power behind Hinduism, Islam or Bhuddism? The political parties now are using religion, but what political power did religions use to come to existence? Religion comes from belief system, and beliefs are based on philosophy. Just because some philosophy is good, doesn't mean it becomes a religion. It needs people who accept that philosophy to be called a religion. 

for buddism…did you hear about bimbhisara, emperor ashoka..etc

for muslim…did you hear about abu bake for sunni and ali for sunni…and later genghis khan…who adopted multiple religions and his decedents brought islam to india…

for christian…did you hear about  constantinople who is the emperor of roman who adoptthe Christianity and later crusades…

for hinduism…we have already kshatriya clan submerged in our texts…i can give plenty examples…starting from chola, chera, pallava, chalukya, marata. rajputh…etc

15 minutes ago, JaiBalayyaaa said:

Religion comes from belief system, and beliefs are based on philosophy

one question to you…

భగవద్గీత లో కర్మ సిద్దాంతం …నీ కర్మ లకి నువ్వే కర్త అంటుంది…kind of free will..

ఆదే హిందు/ వైదిక దర్మంలో “శివుని ఆజ్ణ లేనిదే చీమైనా కుట్టదు” అని determinism ని చెప్తుంది …which philosophy you attracted to..?

1 hour ago, dasari4kntr said:

one question to you…

భగవద్గీత లో కర్మ సిద్దాంతం …నీ కర్మ లకి నువ్వే కర్త అంటుంది…kind of free will..

ఆదే హిందు/ వైదిక దర్మంలో “శివుని ఆజ్ణ లేనిదే చీమైనా కుట్టదు” అని determinism ని చెప్తుంది …which philosophy you attracted to..?

I believe in both philosophies and both are not exclusive of each other. Hinduism lo gudiloni sivudu, gundelloni sivudu okade ani nuvvu gurtinchedaka artham kaadu neeku. Once you understand that, sivuni aagna, and ne karma are not mutually exclusive. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, dasari4kntr said:

its completely wrong…

gowtham buddha said his philosophy…he didn’t say he is god…

but after his death…people (మహాయాణా) made him god and created a huge mythology around him…they never cared about his preachings…

another point…

how come socrates , plato, Aristotle, Descartes, kant, sastra..etc didnt start their own religion but they just delivered their own theories…and left…

to start a religion or spread a religion you need a political power…thats hard fact…

Madhava, Aryabhatta didn't start a religion either. They were born into it. Of course, Religion and Politics go hand in hand. Both are instruments to control the masses.  

2 hours ago, dasari4kntr said:

i am keep repeating this line…దర్మం అంటే కాలానుగుణంగా మారేది…if i born in ancient times i would believe those ancient texts are science…just like if you are i Kerala you believe in ఆయుర్వేదిక్…

science doesn’t say assumptions…and it can correct itself if new evidence found (without any hesitation భహుశా science ఒక్కటే దర్మాన్ని కాలానుగుణంగా  పాటిస్తు తనని తాను సరిదిద్దుకోవటం వళ్ళ  అది పురోగమిస్తుందేమో)…just like how some of the newton theories got changed after einstein…that brings the reliability to science…

regarding Pythagorus theorem…don’t claim  that credit either bhaskara or pythagorus yet…there are Egyptians and Babylonians …in line to fight…

the purpose of this thread is…i am seeing lot of people (digitally) claiming every recent scientific invention is already mentioned in ancient texts…so asking why you are compare and validate with science if your religion is truly divine and eternal…? 

Because that gives a purpose to their life, especially in India, this is not only confined to religion and science. But to the casts, movies etc. Just like Jagan mavaadu raa. The thought attaches legitimacy or strength to his/her belief. Once the justification is attached to the belief, it gives he/she a euphoria/a sense of achievement. That is all.

4 hours ago, JaiBalayyaaa said:

Hinduism lo gudiloni sivudu, gundelloni sivudu okade ani nuvvu gurtinchedaka artham kaadu neeku

నేను అటు నుంచే ఇటు వచ్చా….

10 hours ago, dasari4kntr said:

again ..why you care what science calls…?

why do you need scientific validation for what your religious texts says…

science కొత్త ఆవిష్కరణ ఎప్పుడొచ్చినా…అది  బిగ్ బాంగ్ అయినా  nebula అయినా లేక evolution పరిణామ సిద్దాంతం అయినా …ప్రతి మతం లో ఇది మా గ్రంధాల్లో ఎప్పుడో చెప్పారు…అని మీ మతాలని science తో match చేయడానికి ఎందుకు ఆశక్తి చూపిస్తారు…?

not judging or demeaning anyone …if you are religious its good for you …so be completely religious no need of any science validation for what you believe…unless if you have doubts on your religion texts..

Why does science care what reglions are saying..some sections of people are devoted to specicifcally debunk the myths of religion..why do they care??

5 minutes ago, summer27 said:

Why does science care what reglions are saying..some sections of people are devoted to specicifcally debunk the myths of religion..why do they care??

some section of science they really dont care…

but some section of science want to show the fake babas, fake pasters and pakeers…if they dont do that…these fake babas, pasters, pakeers loot the public in the name of astrology and black magic…

11 minutes ago, summer27 said:

which one they debunked…?

సృష్టి నిర్మాణం…? or evolution..?

give some specific examples…

why do you need scientific validation for what your religious texts says…

science కొత్త ఆవిష్కరణ ఎప్పుడొచ్చినా…అది  బిగ్ బాంగ్ అయినా  nebula అయినా లేక evolution పరిణామ సిద్దాంతం అయినా …ప్రతి మతం లో ఇది మా గ్రంధాల్లో ఎప్పుడో చెప్పారు…అని మీ మతాలని science తో match చేయడానికి ఎందుకు ఆశక్తి చూపిస్తారు…?

not judging or demeaning anyone …if you are religious its good for you …so be completely religious no need of any science validation for what you believe…unless if you have doubts on your religion texts..

just to be relevant and satisfy our ego that we are the better ones...

0.01% people achieve something great and get recognition/praise from society. The rest of them wants to own these 0.01% people and feel good about it. my country is great, my state is great, my leader is great, my cricketer is great, my movie hero is great, my religion, my caste..... 

• Upvote 1