austin reality check

tables

couple of my colleagues who moved to austin in 2020/21 are not entirely happy with the place and are looking to move out.

of course the data point is small but something to consider especially for young couples.

they are saying there is not much to explore in the city/state.

pilla jilla unte adi different story anukondi.

not only austin vayya

even in dallas, suburbs lo, landfill pakkana, out of city , high tax areas lo chala konesaru

atleast 5 years anna a intlo undak pothe workout kadhu.. many are regretting now

2 minutes ago, Aquaman said:

not only austin vayya

even in dallas, suburbs lo, landfill pakkana, out of city , high tax areas lo chala konesaru

atleast 5 years anna a intlo undak pothe workout kadhu.. many are regretting now

landfill antey mellissa

Out of city --celina, prosper 🤣

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Kootami said:

landfill antey mellissa

Out of city --celina, prosper 🤣

ha aubery 

they are feeling stuck now

most of the people konesar kabati

one good thing is ippat nunchi crazy competition undak povachu

18 minutes ago, Aquaman said:

ha aubery 

they are feeling stuck now

most of the people konesar kabati

one good thing is ippat nunchi crazy competition undak povachu

ok water manishi

33 minutes ago, tables said:

couple of my colleagues who moved to austin in 2020/21 are not entirely happy with the place and are looking to move out.

of course the data point is small but something to consider especially for young couples.

I moved in 2020 and saw atleast a 100 families move ld after me. Not a single family said they didn’t like. Of course weather wise its not California but you get a house of your dreams and good charter schools and trails to bike and walk. Restaurants are picking up now. Only thing missing is the beach and skiing

telugu-funny.gif meeru mammulni thamashal pattisthunnar kaani, memu jan lo kuda sayantram t-shirt eskoni bayatipoyi, mirchi bajji, punugulu thintam maa dallas/austin lo. . meeku undha ee bumper offer cheppandi

1 hour ago, tables said:

mari NC lo sub urbs move aina batch paristhithi enti , 30 miles radius lo mall kooda undedhu. only weekend potluck and Costco 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, tables said:

Greenery undadu

Plus no snow

13 minutes ago, kevinUsa said:

Greenery undadu

Plus no snow

Nu Canada lo untune Austin gurinchi baaga telusu bro? Greenery untadi and snow kuda untadi at least from last 4 years

12 minutes ago, KaipuRaja said:

Nu Canada lo untune Austin gurinchi baaga telusu bro? Greenery untadi and snow kuda untadi at least from last 4 years

I visited Austin multiple times when I was in US

52 minutes ago, Pandubabu said:

mari NC lo sub urbs move aina batch paristhithi enti , 30 miles radius lo mall kooda undedhu. only weekend potluck and Costco 

another family moved to charlotte, they had 2 school going kids.

they knew that it will be boring but they were prepared , schools bagunnai ata kada NC lo

Pilla jhella unte school ki carpool chesi .. week ki 4-5 trips pickup and drop off ki discos petukovochu pakkinti uncles tho