4 stages of peacefuls

kittaya

18 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

manam chesedhi kooda ade anna…but differences is we follow israel method…

came here as students or immigrants …but we encourage our caste and religion…just like israel we support our homeland…we do all sort of influence,  rallies and other hungama for politicians from foreign land for motherland…

Muslims are more faithful to their religion than their country. Hindus are not. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, JaiBalayyaaa said:

Muslims are more faithful to their religion than their country. Hindus are not. 

because most of the hindus are interested in politics than what religion says…

puranalu, upa puranalu enni vunnayo adigithe okkadu cheppadu…but they give lectures about politics…

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, kittaya said:

Westerners better familiarize themselves with - The four stages of Islamic conquest.   

The first stage involves infiltration, where Muslims migrate to non-Muslim countries, promote Islam as peaceful, and increase their population through high birth rates. 

In stage two, consolidation of power occurs, with demands for accommodation, proselytizing, and efforts to undermine non-Muslim societies.   

The third stage escalates to open war with leadership and culture, leading to violence, ethnic cleansing, and imposition of Sharia law.   

The final stage is the establishment of a totalitarian Islamic theocracy, eradicating all other religions and freedoms.

Nicely explained anna

1 minute ago, Spartan said:

anna reality lo jarugutunna dani gurinchi cheptunte...

hypothetical ga nuvvu em chestav ani adigite em discussion untadi

u are also going the track similar to other id that tries to degrade you..

@3$%

1 minute ago, dasari4kntr said:

puranalu, upa puranalu enni vunnayo adigithe okkadu cheppadu…but they give lectures about politics…

monna thread lo nuvvu cheppinav kada anna

puranalu vedalu were written for those times and situations and does not fit for current societial norms ani

inka enduku telusukovadam

look where you started and what it is coming down to? 

2 minutes ago, Spartan said:

puranalu vedalu were written for those times and situations and does not fit for current societial norms ani

lol 😂 

5 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

For Hindus, being Indian is more important than being Hindu. They don't care about religion. They just use religion to gain politically. They know the hypocrisy in their arguments but chose to ignore it. Muslims aren't like that. They truly believe in their religion and don't question it. They are Muslims first, nation next. Indian Muslims are better about this. Atleast for them, being Muslim is secondary to being Indian. 

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

i am not supporting their methods…

just drawing parallels…

Parallels ???? 

I’m sure you were never lived in a society which had peaceful majority…

Society ni journalist angle lo chusi chepithe, adi vini opinion decide chesukunte itlane vuntadi….

• Upvote 1

Just now, Spartan said:

anna reality lo jarugutunna dani gurinchi cheptunte...

hypothetical ga nuvvu em chestav ani adigite em discussion untadi

u are also going the track similar to other id that tries to degrade you..

nope…

my approach is center…i respect philosophies from aadhi shakaracharya, vivekanada, makkali gosala…etc…

but i am quoting only current day politically motivated religion activists (all religions)…including muslims and christians…

coming to TS post…why anyone interested in other religion …did you your religion completely…? 

1 minute ago, JaiBalayyaaa said:

For Hindus, being Indian is more important than being Hindu. They don't care about religion. They just use religion to gain politically. They know the hypocrisy in their arguments but chose to ignore it. Muslims aren't like that. They truly believe in their religion and don't question it. They are Muslims first, nation next. Indian Muslims are better about this. Atleast for them, being Muslim is secondary to being Indian. 

Common ppl ki em political gain Anna 😃😃

And agreed, Nation comes first for majority of the Hindus (not everyone) ! 

7 minutes ago, Spartan said:

lol…you believe me more than a religion…

i am flattered…

2 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

lol…you believe me more than a religion…

beleive kaadu

you are contradicting yourself and diverting from the first reply you posted ani chupinstunna

dani gurinchi adigite neeku vedalu sankaracharya gurtochai

and in reverse you are asking do I know my religon completely...I know what I follow and dont enforce on others

whereas I was talking on basis on what we are seeing around wrt TS post

6 minutes ago, JaiBalayyaaa said:

so secular…