What are your uncompromising lifestyle choices

Telugodura456

Lot of people may have problems of which our control  varies - for eg. we have zero control on who our parents are but some control on how children can be.

So sticking here just to things money can buy - what are your minimum pleasures you cant compromise. It can be food, travel, drink, clothing or electonics or cars.

FOr me  now one of them is food ba - whatever i buy i choose the best quality available no matter the price - like organic milk form whole foods or natural  chicken or fresh ssquezed juice or upscale meals. It may add up to $1000 extra for a month i dont care.

I used to have car before - a v6 one - but thats met for a while now.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

Lot of people may have problems of which our control  varies - for eg. we have zero control on who our parents are but some control on how children can be.

So sticking here just to things money can buy - what are your minimum pleasures you cant compromise. It can be food, travel, drink, clothing or electonics or cars.

FOr me  now one of them is food ba - whatever i buy i choose the best quality available no matter the price - like organic milk form whole foods or natural  chicken or fresh ssquezed juice or upscale meals. It may add up to $1000 extra for a month i dont care.

Organic is a propaganda, nothing is organic , less process vs full process antey.

1 minute ago, usetime63 said:

Organic is a propaganda, nothing is organic , less process vs full process antey.

Organic ante processing kaadu!!! The way of cultivating the ingredients.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, AnandaVivek said:

Organic ante processing kaadu!!! The way of cultivating the ingredients.

Seed nunchi motham artificial lab grown/modified , doesn't matter processing or cultivating. 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, usetime63 said:

Seed nunchi motham artificial lab grown/modified , doesn't matter processing or cultivating. 

Orni..seeds genetically modified ani cheppi..chemicals vesina vegetables/ fruits and hormones and antibiotics vesina meat thintava? You have to find balance. Rate ekkuva ani cheppi organic category motham pheku ante thappu!!

12 minutes ago, AnandaVivek said:

Orni..seeds genetically modified ani cheppi..chemicals vesina vegetables/ fruits and hormones and antibiotics vesina meat thintava? You have to find balance. Rate ekkuva ani cheppi organic category motham pheku ante thappu!!

No one talked about rate, organic word is overused and for a good reason. 

• Upvote 2

37 minutes ago, usetime63 said:

modify cheste GMO antaru organic annaru. 

The way I look at it is organic stuff quality aiyte better untundi. Don’t know because it’s expensive antukuni high quality stuff untunda. Milk taste, chicken taste, veggie taste easy ga difference telustundi. I don’t care abt organic or non organic but taste and quality better undali.

1 hour ago, usetime63 said:

maybe i dont care ...i just buy the more fancy food one :) ..like cotton candy grapes or moon drop grapes instead of regular ones. Eppudo african pine apple anta super undhi.

Milk and eggs definitely organic, veggies and fruits depends baa some veggies you don't need to buy organic to be honest if you clean them well and use a veggie spray that can remove wax coating on them if it's there. 

But I find difference in the quality of eggs and milk definitely when it's Organic vs non organic. I love buying running shoes and don't compromise on buying the ones that are best suited to my stride, luckily I find good deals around Thanksgiving so buy all the shoes I need for one year during that time at mostly half the price. 

5 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSTmIBtC5lj5egTtwBlA33

4 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

I disagree on the kids statement. We have zero control on how children can be. They are what their genes determine.

Regarding the things I don't compromise

- The things that give my self pleasure. Like meeting friends, going on a happy hour with friends, Enjoy NFL games on TV, have get-togethers with like minded people, go on hikes/walks/gym, talk to my parents whenever I want. Lucky to have a wife who 

- Have regular connection with family (in India) as well as in US.