Feminist poris supporting Roopa

JaiBalayyaaa

33 minutes ago, JaiBalayyaaa said:

Who cares about feminist munjas?

i support roopa only, she didn't just fight for a saree. Kaboye mogudu aadangi na koduku chetha na koduku ani fix ai stepped back.

Put a man in roopa's place, and we men feel what she did is right. 

4 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Old days lo novels or stories la ga untadi ee movie.. roopa is very vulnerable and at the same time very strong in the movie as she grew up on her own without parents.. 

You see great difference between people who were raised by both parents, single parent and without parents… they look very strong but are very unstable.. 

I wish Sekhar kammula writes more stories like this.. 

always appreciate people who stand and walk the right path even without parents guidance. I know two women in my circle who are successful in personal and professional lives bought homes had kids living happily doing all without parents support (parents expired at young age and no siblings)

51 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Old days lo novels or stories la ga untadi ee movie.. roopa is very vulnerable and at the same time very strong in the movie as she grew up on her own without parents.. 

You see great difference between people who were raised by both parents, single parent and without parents… they look very strong but are very unstable.. 

I wish Sekhar kammula writes more stories like this.. 

He said that this movie was his Master's thesis. 

1 hour ago, JaiBalayyaaa said:

This movie is very futuristic. Appatlo cheera kosam pelli aaputaara ani navvukunnam, now it is very realistic

Ee movie lo saree has sentimental value.. but now, it is more of an ego thing.. 

1 hour ago, JaiBalayyaaa said:

He said that this movie was his Master's thesis. 

Masters thesis was Dollor Dreams not this movie

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, summer27 said:

Masters thesis was Dollor Dreams not this movie

No, it is Anand movie. He said his thesis committee asked about arranged marriage system in his defence.