Someone passed such a disgusting comment.

kevinUsa

A few minutes back I saw a post (a friend posted pictures of her in snow wearing Saree)and it is gone now before I could react. Someone passed such a disgusting comment. I just don’t know how to phrase my emotion in words right now. But this post is for all those friends who know how to live a life. Yes ,I am an Indian Aunty who is filmy ,who enjoys wearing Saree and taking pictures in snow and she doesn’t need to be a teenager to do that. 

We Indian aunties are going to show off now. Friends , please post your pictures in Saree with a snowy background. Haters- you can hate as much you want. Adding the reason why I got so upset. To respect the person who posted and don’t want call on a person. I only want call on his mentality.

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, kevinUsa said:

A few minutes back I saw a post (a friend posted pictures of her in snow wearing Saree)and it is gone now before I could react. Someone passed such a disgusting comment. I just don’t know how to phrase my emotion in words right now. But this post is for all those friends who know how to live a life. Yes ,I am an Indian Aunty who is filmy ,who enjoys wearing Saree and taking pictures in snow and she doesn’t need to be a teenager to do that. 

We Indian aunties are going to show off now. Friends , please post your pictures in Saree with a snowy background. Haters- you can hate as much you want. Adding the reason why I got so upset. To respect the person who posted and don’t want call on a person. I only want call on his mentality.

ufffff. 

2 minutes ago, Vaaaampire said:

Come on man. Let them live the life like they want. Who are we to judge them.

ee db lo evaro alanti chetha posts vesaru

I am not all intrested in those Reels or I dont care what the Aunties are doing kaani I am just saying the state of mind of the person who got triggered with just a comment and asking other ladies to post pics in sarees.

They are too gullible ani naa uddesham.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, sarfaroshi2 said:

I am not all intrested in those Reels or I dont care what the Aunties are doing kaani I am just saying the state of mind of the person who got triggered with just a comment and asking other ladies to post pics in sarees.

inkaa kopam vasthe aaa cheera kooda uppesi reels chedham ani sapatham chestharemo...ante not that I am complaining anuko...

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, sarfaroshi2 said:

Agreed. Depends on the comment too kada. Calling them bitttch just because they made a reel is total bs. 
skirt ani comment chesthey skirt lu vesukovali ani decide avvakapovachu

24 minutes ago, Vaaaampire said:

Agreed. Depends on the comment too kada. Calling them bitttch just because they made a reel is total bs. 
skirt ani comment chesthey skirt lu vesukovali ani decide avvakapovachu

Vadem bitttch analedu, just act your age annadu. Eee nibba nibbi reels are truly embarrassing to be honest. 

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, JaiBalayyaaa said:

Vadem bitttch analedu, just act your age annadu. Eee nibba nibbi reels are truly embarrassing to be honest. 

I dint see that comment. Ee db lo mathram munjalu aney annaru

20 minutes ago, JaiBalayyaaa said:

Ya we have to skip and click do not recommend laanti option. 

51 minutes ago, BattalaSathi said:

inkaa kopam vasthe aaa cheera kooda uppesi reels chedham ani sapatham chestharemo...ante not that I am complaining anuko...

@BattalaSathi uncle kamam kaaripotondi tuduchukoooo

ee sari tondarlo eppudu tag chese @Sucker @csrcsr migata uncles ni marchi poyaav

• Haha 2