Meta lo Interview

Sonu_Patel

3 hours ago, Sonu_Patel said:

Meta lo Interview ivvadam jarigindi.. 

Technical screening annaru.. The Interview questions were very generic like.. 

Tell us about your back ground and experience.

What is the complicated task you have done. 

how do you have handle multiple tasks and how do you prioritize ? 

Tell us one thing that you would like to change with Product functionality. 

Some basic functional questions adigaru.. 

As you all know, I tried to present the use cases with examples. 

Last night , Not moving forward ani email vachindi.. 

Asalu ee MAANG interviews ela crack cheyali vayya ? what are their expectations when they screen candidates ? 

Asalu Met tech screen lo ee sollu matladaru..
5 sql
5 Java/python 
Istaru chesava Leda anthe..

1 minute ago, ARYA said:

Asalu Met tech screen lo ee sollu matladaru..
5 sql
5 Java/python 
Istaru chesava Leda anthe..

arya bro.. come out of that tech mind set ba.. Manager roles ki tech screening lo sql endi ba? 

12 minutes ago, Sonu_Patel said:

Manager Product operations ki apply chesa bro... as it is ive questions adigaaru

Whats the level u applied for?

2 minutes ago, Sonu_Patel said:

IC4

Never heard about IC levels at meta. Swe positions are E3,E4,E5 etc. manager positions start with M. 
product mgr L anukunta.

are u sure its meta and not apple? Apple levels start as IC.

by the way IC stands for individual contributor and i dont think any companies uses it for mgr position 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Sonu_Patel said:

arya bro.. come out of that tech mind set ba.. Manager roles ki tech screening lo sql endi ba? 

anna product manager annav $1M TC aa

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Sonu_Patel said:

Asalu ee MAANG interviews ela crack cheyali vayya ? what are their expectations when they screen candidates ? 

Are you sure the company you have been interviews is Meta and not Metta

IC4

1 hour ago, Vaaaampire said:

Never heard about IC levels at meta. Swe positions are E3,E4,E5 etc. manager positions start with M. 
product mgr L anukunta.

by the way IC stands for individual contributor and i dont think any companies uses it for mgr position 

He is fake and trying to cover up, that’s proved no. I am pretty sure no IC LEVELS IN Meta Be Honest Seth Meyers GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

6 minutes ago, pakeer_saab said:

Are you sure the company you have been interviews is Meta and not Metta

lol .. calling @mettastar to confirm. 

6 minutes ago, AFC said:

He is fake and trying to cover up, that’s proved no. I am pretty sure no IC LEVELS IN Meta Be Honest Seth Meyers GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

recruiter cheppindi ikkada vesa ba.. honestly i have no exposure to that levels at meta. 

1 hour ago, Vaaaampire said:

product mgr L anukunta.

He is individual contributor in Manager role ...

Ayana okade oka team 

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Sonu_Patel said:

Certainly, you can answer these questions using the STAR model, which stands for Situation, Task, Action, and Result. Here are two examples for each question:

### 1. Tell us about your background and experience.

**Situation:** In my previous role at Company X, we faced a significant challenge in scaling our network infrastructure to accommodate a rapidly growing user base.

**Task:** As a Network Engineer, I was tasked with redesigning the existing network architecture to ensure scalability and high performance.

**Action:** I conducted a thorough analysis of the current infrastructure, identified bottlenecks, and proposed a comprehensive redesign plan. I collaborated with cross-functional teams, including DevOps and Security, to implement the changes seamlessly.

**Result:** The redesigned network not only accommodated the increased user load but also improved overall performance and reduced latency. This experience allowed me to demonstrate my ability to tackle complex infrastructure challenges and collaborate across teams effectively.

**Situation:** During my tenure at Company Y, we encountered a critical security vulnerability in one of our flagship products.

**Task:** As a Security Engineer, my responsibility was to lead the incident response and remediation efforts.

**Action:** I quickly assembled a cross-functional incident response team, conducted a detailed analysis of the vulnerability, and devised a plan to patch the affected systems. Simultaneously, I communicated transparently with stakeholders, keeping them informed about the progress.

**Result:** The security vulnerability was successfully addressed within a tight timeframe, minimizing potential risks. This experience showcased my ability to lead under pressure and effectively manage security incidents.

### 2. What is the complicated task you have done?

**Situation:** In a previous project at Company A, we were tasked with migrating a legacy monolithic application to a microservices architecture.

**Task:** As a Lead Software Engineer, my role involved overseeing the architectural transformation and ensuring a seamless transition.

**Action:** I initiated a comprehensive analysis of the existing monolith, identified dependencies, and formulated a phased migration plan. I organized training sessions for the development team to adapt to microservices best practices and established robust communication channels.

**Result:** The successful migration resulted in improved scalability, maintainability, and deployment efficiency. This experience highlighted my capability to navigate complex architectural transformations and lead a team through substantial changes.

**Situation:** At Company B, I was involved in a data migration project where we needed to transfer vast amounts of critical customer data to a new CRM system.

**Task:** As a Data Analyst, my responsibility was to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the data migration while minimizing downtime.

**Action:** I collaborated with the IT team to create data mapping strategies, conducted extensive data cleansing, and implemented a phased migration plan. Throughout the process, I performed rigorous testing to identify and rectify potential issues.

**Result:** The data migration was executed seamlessly, with minimal disruption to operations. The new CRM system had accurate and up-to-date customer information. This experience showcased my meticulous approach to handling complex data tasks with precision.

### 3. How do you handle multiple tasks, and how do you prioritize?

**Situation:** In my role as a Project Manager at Company C, we had several concurrent projects with varying deadlines and resource requirements.

**Task:** My responsibility was to manage project timelines, allocate resources efficiently, and ensure successful project delivery.

**Action:** I implemented a project management system that involved clearly defined timelines, regular progress meetings, and resource allocation based on individual strengths. I prioritized tasks based on project criticality and potential impact on overall timelines.

**Result:** The projects were delivered on time, and the team's efficiency increased. This experience demonstrated my ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously by implementing strategic project management practices.

**Situation:** While working as a Software Developer at Company D, I was part of a cross-functional team responsible for both new feature development and addressing critical production issues.

**Task:** Balancing the demands of feature development and bug resolution required effective time management and prioritization.

**Action:** I implemented an Agile methodology, breaking down tasks into sprints and conducting regular sprint planning sessions. I collaborated closely with the product team to understand feature priorities and worked with the support team to address urgent production issues promptly.

**Result:** The team achieved a balance between delivering new features and maintaining a stable product. This experience showcased my ability to juggle multiple responsibilities and adapt to changing priorities.

### 4. Tell us one thing that you would like to change with Product functionality.

**Situation:** In my role as a UX/UI Designer at Company E, we received user feedback indicating challenges with the navigation and accessibility of a key feature in our product.

**Task:** My responsibility was to identify opportunities for improvement and enhance the overall user experience.

**Action:** I conducted user interviews, usability testing, and collaborated with the development team to understand the technical constraints. Based on the insights gathered, I proposed a redesign of the feature's interface to improve navigation and accessibility.

**Result:** The redesigned feature received positive feedback from users, leading to increased engagement and satisfaction. This experience demonstrated my commitment to continuous improvement in product functionality based on user feedback.

**Situation:** At Company F, where I worked as a Product Manager, our product had a feature that was underutilized according to user analytics.

**Task:** My responsibility was to analyze user behavior, identify pain points, and propose changes to increase feature adoption.

**Action:** I conducted a detailed analysis of user journeys, gathered feedback through surveys, and collaborated with the development team to streamline the feature's workflow. I also initiated targeted marketing campaigns to create awareness around the enhanced functionality.

**Result:** The feature's adoption rate increased by 30%, resulting in a more engaged user base. This experience highlighted my proactive approach to identifying and addressing areas for improvement in product functionality.

Remember to tailor these examples to your actual experiences and achievements. The STAR model helps you provide structured and detailed responses to behavioral questions.

10 minutes ago, k2s said:

Certainly, you can answer these questions using the STAR model, which stands for Situation, Task, Action, and Result. Here are two examples for each question:

### 1. Tell us about your background and experience.

**Situation:** In my previous role at Company X, we faced a significant challenge in scaling our network infrastructure to accommodate a rapidly growing user base.

**Task:** As a Network Engineer, I was tasked with redesigning the existing network architecture to ensure scalability and high performance.

**Action:** I conducted a thorough analysis of the current infrastructure, identified bottlenecks, and proposed a comprehensive redesign plan. I collaborated with cross-functional teams, including DevOps and Security, to implement the changes seamlessly.

**Result:** The redesigned network not only accommodated the increased user load but also improved overall performance and reduced latency. This experience allowed me to demonstrate my ability to tackle complex infrastructure challenges and collaborate across teams effectively.

**Situation:** During my tenure at Company Y, we encountered a critical security vulnerability in one of our flagship products.

**Task:** As a Security Engineer, my responsibility was to lead the incident response and remediation efforts.

**Action:** I quickly assembled a cross-functional incident response team, conducted a detailed analysis of the vulnerability, and devised a plan to patch the affected systems. Simultaneously, I communicated transparently with stakeholders, keeping them informed about the progress.

**Result:** The security vulnerability was successfully addressed within a tight timeframe, minimizing potential risks. This experience showcased my ability to lead under pressure and effectively manage security incidents.

### 2. What is the complicated task you have done?

**Situation:** In a previous project at Company A, we were tasked with migrating a legacy monolithic application to a microservices architecture.

**Task:** As a Lead Software Engineer, my role involved overseeing the architectural transformation and ensuring a seamless transition.

**Action:** I initiated a comprehensive analysis of the existing monolith, identified dependencies, and formulated a phased migration plan. I organized training sessions for the development team to adapt to microservices best practices and established robust communication channels.

**Result:** The successful migration resulted in improved scalability, maintainability, and deployment efficiency. This experience highlighted my capability to navigate complex architectural transformations and lead a team through substantial changes.

**Situation:** At Company B, I was involved in a data migration project where we needed to transfer vast amounts of critical customer data to a new CRM system.

**Task:** As a Data Analyst, my responsibility was to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the data migration while minimizing downtime.

**Action:** I collaborated with the IT team to create data mapping strategies, conducted extensive data cleansing, and implemented a phased migration plan. Throughout the process, I performed rigorous testing to identify and rectify potential issues.

**Result:** The data migration was executed seamlessly, with minimal disruption to operations. The new CRM system had accurate and up-to-date customer information. This experience showcased my meticulous approach to handling complex data tasks with precision.

### 3. How do you handle multiple tasks, and how do you prioritize?

**Situation:** In my role as a Project Manager at Company C, we had several concurrent projects with varying deadlines and resource requirements.

**Task:** My responsibility was to manage project timelines, allocate resources efficiently, and ensure successful project delivery.

**Action:** I implemented a project management system that involved clearly defined timelines, regular progress meetings, and resource allocation based on individual strengths. I prioritized tasks based on project criticality and potential impact on overall timelines.

**Result:** The projects were delivered on time, and the team's efficiency increased. This experience demonstrated my ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously by implementing strategic project management practices.

**Situation:** While working as a Software Developer at Company D, I was part of a cross-functional team responsible for both new feature development and addressing critical production issues.

**Task:** Balancing the demands of feature development and bug resolution required effective time management and prioritization.

**Action:** I implemented an Agile methodology, breaking down tasks into sprints and conducting regular sprint planning sessions. I collaborated closely with the product team to understand feature priorities and worked with the support team to address urgent production issues promptly.

**Result:** The team achieved a balance between delivering new features and maintaining a stable product. This experience showcased my ability to juggle multiple responsibilities and adapt to changing priorities.

### 4. Tell us one thing that you would like to change with Product functionality.

**Situation:** In my role as a UX/UI Designer at Company E, we received user feedback indicating challenges with the navigation and accessibility of a key feature in our product.

**Task:** My responsibility was to identify opportunities for improvement and enhance the overall user experience.

**Action:** I conducted user interviews, usability testing, and collaborated with the development team to understand the technical constraints. Based on the insights gathered, I proposed a redesign of the feature's interface to improve navigation and accessibility.

**Result:** The redesigned feature received positive feedback from users, leading to increased engagement and satisfaction. This experience demonstrated my commitment to continuous improvement in product functionality based on user feedback.

**Situation:** At Company F, where I worked as a Product Manager, our product had a feature that was underutilized according to user analytics.

**Task:** My responsibility was to analyze user behavior, identify pain points, and propose changes to increase feature adoption.

**Action:** I conducted a detailed analysis of user journeys, gathered feedback through surveys, and collaborated with the development team to streamline the feature's workflow. I also initiated targeted marketing campaigns to create awareness around the enhanced functionality.

**Result:** The feature's adoption rate increased by 30%, resulting in a more engaged user base. This experience highlighted my proactive approach to identifying and addressing areas for improvement in product functionality.

Remember to tailor these examples to your actual experiences and achievements. The STAR model helps you provide structured and detailed responses to behavioral questions.

Power of ChatGPT 

recruiter cheppindi ikkada vesa ba.. honestly i have no exposure to that levels at meta. 

you think every one is stupid like you here fake king?