B2 visitor visa meedha family members vasthunnaru

veerigadu

Return ticket mandatory to present at the port of entry?

From the date of arrival, 5 months 28 days calculate chesi return ticket date book cheyyocha? does it have to be anything sooner? 

Any other suggestions. Please help. TIA

@csrcsr

• veerigadu changed the title to B2 visitor visa meedha family members vasthunnaru
2 minutes ago, Newporagadu said:

Return ticket is not needed but good to have u can book till 179days .. that should be fine and port of entry b1/b2 visa ayithey u should get 6month by default.

Thanks bro. Also, singapore airlines okay for elderly parents? I always prefer middle east-based airlines. But singapore airlines lo prices konchem bagunnayi. 

1 minute ago, veerigadu said:

Thanks bro. Also, singapore airlines okay for elderly parents? I always prefer middle east-based airlines. But singapore airlines lo prices konchem bagunnayi. 

It's good anna kudirithe wheel chair pettu

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Prefer Middle East .. food problem vunadhu and etihad ayithey inka better port of entry Abu Dhabi lo done ..u can help them in luggage..in immigration at USA ayithey they need help to pick the luggage and clear customs 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Newporagadu said:

Prefer Middle East .. food problem vunadhu and etihad ayithey inka better port of entry Abu Dhabi lo done ..u can help them in luggage..in immigration at USA ayithey they need help to pick the luggage and clear customs 

thank-you-gif.gif

1 hour ago, veerigadu said:

Return ticket mandatory to present at the port of entry?

From the date of arrival, 5 months 28 days calculate chesi return ticket date book cheyyocha? does it have to be anything sooner? 

Any other suggestions. Please help. TIA

@csrcsr

@veerigadu - not poe bro, on b2 without return tic i dont think any airline will allow boarding flight in Hyd or any other airport