Why balakrishna don't respect Jr.NTR? Jr is so successful and made a name while all others in family are useless

DallasBaluKarry

20 minutes ago, Vaaaampire said:

May be jealousy. Most of n fans see zoo as future for tdp but not even 1% consider balio

Balio son moksha and alludu lokesh waste batch. 
maybe he cannot digest his brother's second wife son is so successful. 

2 minutes ago, DallasBaluKarry said:

They are not husband and wife just an fyi.... they were in live in monthly twice relationship. Kalthi saruku. 

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, DallasBaluKarry said:

Why 

Ma Nanna oka tape chesi putinodu acham me thatha la vunte family lo kalipesukuntara bro

1 minute ago, RavvaKesari said:

They are not husband and wife just an fyi.... they were in live in monthly twice relationship. Kalthi saruku. 

Ok. 

But that doesn't give anyone right to treat jr bad no. Kalyan ram realized and accepted jr as his brother balakrishna gadiki why so much 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, ANNA_PLEASE_PETTU said:

Ma Nanna oka tape chesi putinodu acham me thatha la vunte family lo kalipesukuntara bro

A family lo the most successful ga vuntu thatha paruvu ni mosthunadu ga while others are standing by a vennupotu alludu ani @Intimundhchepul pmed

52 minutes ago, DallasBaluKarry said:

Son ?? Really 

1 hour ago, DallasBaluKarry said:

Ok. 

But that doesn't give anyone right to treat jr bad no. Kalyan ram realized and accepted jr as his brother balakrishna gadiki why so much 

Family ante unity bhayya, aa unity lenapudu ilagey sasthayi. Zoontr and lakshmi farvathy are examples. 

insecurity only, if they dont put him away, they're scared one day he gonna take over tdp, 

in movies earlier they supported, then after simhadri block buster, they started keeping him away, but zoo proved much than simhadri, he has his own fan base too now. Reason they picked is keep son, 

24 minutes ago, Kakynada said:

insecurity only, if they dont put him away, they're scared one day he gonna take over tdp, 

in movies earlier they supported, then after simhadri block buster, they started keeping him away, but zoo proved much than simhadri, he has his own fan base too now. Reason they picked is keep son, 

Bengalekha mangalvaram

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, shaktimaan said:

I think it’s because of half blood, half breed 

If this is the reason, then I pity them. Its not Jr fault. Its Balakrishna's brothers fault. 

Even I never understood why Balakrishna never liked Jr. NTR even after CBN brought him into the family getting him married to his relative. 

I don't understand how some people can live with this hatred based on half breed, half blood all through their lives ... 

Jr. NTR deserves better.

he didn't stood for the party when needed. 2009 lo okasari vacchadu party assam ayyindhi and then left.

tarvatha party kosam work cheyyaledu or never supported during tough times. cbn valla wife ni anappudu or jail lo petinappudu....

jr ntr only wants to be the head of the party but doesnt want to help them. just movie success chusi inni years ga party nadipistunna vallani pakkana petti enduku istharu? 

if he help them throughout, when time comes he will get the power no matter what if he has capability