Amaravati meedha comments pass chesinollu ippudemo

Raven_Rayes

18 minutes ago, sarfaroshi2 said:

Areey Gay saley pedda plan ye essav kada ra…

chiii chhiii ninnu physical ga evvad touch chestaad ra…nuvvu expect chese appudu reply ivvanu ….eddava confidence tho post esraav chudu appudu chempa meeda 10gta arey vaachipoddi

okati gurthu pettuko ra yedhava.. your hatred for me is nothing compared to how much i detest almost all who post in this db (including some who pretend like they are nice, but are fcuking assholes)

I take time off from my reasonably busy schedule to post long crap paras purely to irritate people here. nothing you can do will hold a candle to the amount of man hours I spend shouting at complete losers in this forum.

nee valla aithe find out where I live and fcuk me, or g mooskoni koorcho.

responding to me, is just giving validation to my hatred for this db and the assholes tht post here.

9 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

mix cheyyatam endhi? dalits taagey water tank lo human waste kalipaaru last year southern TN lo. adantha marchipoy, blind ga kalisipovaala andaru? emanna cheptunnava.

power anni caste laki ochestundha? enni caste lu unnai India lo.. andaru nee master plan vaadi political power capture cheyyochha? sollu baaga cheptaav. Struggle for power must happen within the bounds of the constitution. lekunte desham enduku, bochhu peekkotaanika, when mobs are allowed to run free to avenge imagined slights to their civilization? Anni illegal panulu support chestu nay, edho reasonable argument cheptunnattu cutting isthunnav.

1000yrs ani cheppindhi temple desecrations gurinchi.. dalits kooda Hindu atrocities gurthu petkuni if they make it their goal to destroy Hindu political power, ee roju India cannot function as a country. that's what you are suggesting to be done to Muslims, because you are not a muslim. Anthaku minchi oka moral argument ledhu nee deggara..

dogras along with RSS killed around 2lakh muslims in Jammu, not 'some'.. That genocide drastically changed the demographics of Jammu from being muslim majority area to becoming a hindu majority one. And in retaliation there was not a single Kashmiri Pandit killed in the valley at that time. Even at the height of Pandit exodus in the valley in the late 80s and early 90s, the number of pandits dead is only in couple hundreds.

its not a question of being with BJP or Congress, you are talking down from a position of power, mocking people's aspirations to rights as citizens, based on something that happend 1000-500yrs ago (desecration of temples).. you can include moplah if you want, but majority of such desacrations happened long ago. And even Moplah didn't take place in Independent India for it to be appropriate to draw some sort of equivalence with the national shame of desecrtion of a mosque in 1992 by rowdy elements on the hindu side.

that this is even a debate is only because most Indian spaces are run over with right wing trash, shamelessly claiming the sort of bs you are claiming. at the time of 1992, the desecration was widely criticized by all parties, and demands for reconstruction of the mosque was the most popular call. Today that voice is completely drowned.

Power only comes with two things : 1. Numbers 2. Money. One is something that can be done. This whole dalit separatism is bullshit. Ee Tamilnadu lo oka stray incident, adhi kooda lot of flags. Ee type incidents, Ambedkar vigrahalu pagalagottadam ivi politically motivated for division.

I'm very happy to see temple being inagaurated. I wish to live to see the extermination of left in India in entirety. Hope that day comes soon. 

10 minutes ago, CanadianMalodu said:

Power only comes with two things : 1. Numbers 2. Money. One is something that can be done. This whole dalit separatism is bullshit. Ee Tamilnadu lo oka stray incident, adhi kooda lot of flags. Ee type incidents, Ambedkar vigrahalu pagalagottadam ivi politically motivated for division.

I'm very happy to see temple being inagaurated. I wish to live to see the extermination of left in India in entirety. Hope that day comes soon. 

so people with no money and numbers should just accept their station in life and bow down to the majority, anthe kadha..

indian constitution ni tiraga raayamanu ila.. that laws can and will be contingent upon how much power one has, and that speaking against it would be considered as a crime unto itself.

sanghi la kante super ga vaadisthunnav ga.. neeku manchi future undhi sanghi world lo. good luck.

I wish the left die too everywhere. so? that's not an excuse for you to make up sh1t arguments on the fly.

16 minutes ago, CanadianMalodu said:

Ee Tamilnadu lo oka stray incident, adhi kooda lot of flags.

lot of flags aa? lmao. ruling party aey vaalla meedha burada jalleskuntundhi anukuntunnava? DMK was roundly thrashed for failing to find out who did it. which left party did you think made this up?

idhi stray incident aithe.. bhima koregaon violence in 2018 ni emantaav aithe? adhi kooda stray aey na?

dalits should not fight for their rights antaav aithe.. they should break up into their respective castes and indulge in losers game trying to capture power through your master plan of buying up lands, running for office etc. anthe na?

lmao.

6 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

so people with no money and numbers should just accept their station in life and bow down to the majority, anthe kadha..

indian constitution ni tiraga raayamanu ila.. that laws can and will be contingent upon how much power one has, and that speaking against it would be considered as a crime unto itself.

sanghi la kante super ga vaadisthunnav ga.. neeku manchi future undhi sanghi world lo. good luck.

I wish the left die too everywhere. so? that's not an excuse for you to make up sh1t arguments on the fly.

First pass the post system antene adhi. Edho kotthaga kanukonattu chepthunnav. Where did I cite it as an excuse? It's just my wish. I simply believe that world is a better place without left, and India will be much better without left as well, so I wish to see them exterminated politically.

6 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

lot of flags aa? lmao. ruling party aey vaalla meedha burada jalleskuntundhi anukuntunnava? DMK was roundly thrashed for failing to find out who did it. which left party did you think made this up?

idhi stray incident aithe.. bhima koregaon violence in 2018 ni emantaav aithe? adhi kooda stray aey na?

dalits should not fight for their rights antaav aithe.. they should break up into their respective castes and indulge in losers game trying to capture power through your master plan of buying up lands, running for office etc. anthe na?

lmao.

In a lot of your mumbo jumbo going between states Tamilnadu, Andhra, Maharashtra I don't know what's the core point you're trying to accomplish. 

I simply advocate, capture or political power through bloc voting. That alone gives access to state power to tap into states financial resources. This is easiest way of getting access to lands without bloodshed. No, It's not loosers game. It's the winner game, and that how it's played.