Animal

ManOffSteel

Awesome first half

ok ok second half with the last 30 minutes being good. The movie could have been easily a 2:30 minutes movie instead of 3:20 minutes had the second half been properly trimmed. Second half kooda racy gaa undi unte maatram movie cult classic aipoyedi..

Sandeep Vanga, great job. Ranbir Kapoor great acting. Harshavardhan Rameswar great Background Score.

Mundakka waste mokhamdi. Tripti Dhimri has bright future..

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, ManOffSteel said:

Awesome first half

ok ok second half with the last 30 minutes being good. The movie could have been easily a 2:30 minutes movie instead of 3:20 minutes had the second half been properly trimmed. Second half kooda racy gaa undi unte maatram movie cult classic aipoyedi..

Sandeep Vanga, great job. Ranbir Kapoor great acting. Harshavardhan Rameswar great Background Score.

Second half asalu avasarame ledu but kotha papa bumchik scenes valla rashmika kante ekkuva peru vachindhi 

• Upvote 1

I had same feeling on 2nd half....he could have trimmer 20 mins anipinchindi and 3 hrs movie would have been apt.

2hr 30min too much rushed ayyedi...1st half kuda trim cheyyalsi vachedi.

But after seeing Vanga's recent interviews on 2nd half scenes, koncham clarity vachindi and felt why he had to show downfall of Rann Vijay Singh character to that level. Anyway lot of northies liked 2nd half too and EOD movie was a BB hit

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, ManOffSteel said:

Awesome first half

after interval 30mins cut cheychu

23 minutes ago, TuesdayStories said:

Second half asalu avasarame ledu but kotha papa bumchik scenes valla rashmika kante ekkuva peru vachindhi 

5 minutes ago, no01 said:

I had same feeling on 2nd half....he could have trimmer 20 mins anipinchindi and 3 hrs movie would have been apt.

2hr 30min too much rushed ayyedi...1st half kuda trim cheyyalsi vachedi.

Second half oka 20 to 30 minutes aite baaga lag anipinchindi.. Could have been easily trimmed. 

Sandeep Vanga took a lot of a lot of cinematic liberty in this movie and I can see his confidence in the writing and scene making. I hope his confidence won't turn into arrogance like RGV, his career graph is more or less like RGV. With 2 movies he went straight to the top ladder in bollywood. Sandeep's formula is making macho alpha male movies while RGV's formula was making gangster movies. We all know how RGV fell out of favor after a few movies with the same formula. 

Just now, ManOffSteel said:

Sandeep Vanga took a lot of a lot of cinematic liberty in this movie and I can see his confidence in the writing and scene making. I hope his confidence won't turn into arrogance like RGV, his career graph is more or less like RGV. With 2 movies he went straight to the top ladder in bollywood. Sandeep's formula is making macho alpha male movies while RGV's formula was making gangster movies. We all know how RGV fell out of favor after a few movies with the same formula. 

Talent vunna director 

6 minutes ago, ManOffSteel said:

True that!

Vanga is still 2 film (3 including remake) old director. Lot of journey ahead for him...but he should come out of that Hero/Alpha male centric film. I think he know this well by now that ppl are noticing this commonality between Arjun Reddy/Kabir Singh and Rann Vijay Singh. I'm hoping his future films have entirely diff genres and writing 

26 minutes ago, TuesdayStories said:

Talent vunna director 

Talented for sure but is he talented in only making one kind of movie is the question.

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, no01 said:

True that!

Vanga is still 2 film (3 including remake) old director. Lot of journey ahead for him...but he should come out of that Hero/Alpha male centric film. I think he know this well by now that ppl are noticing this commonality between Arjun Reddy/Kabir Singh and Rann Vijay Singh. I'm hoping his future films have entirely diff genres and writing 

Like Prashanth neel, Sandeep reddy also cannot make different genre movies or movies without those alpha male characters.. that’s making them lot of money and why will they even stop? 

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Like Prashanth neel, Sandeep reddy also cannot make different genre movies or movies without those alpha male characters.. that’s making them lot of money and why will they even stop? 

Same format will not work all the time, audience ki after a few movies aa wow factor vellipoyi routine feel vachestadi..

28 minutes ago, AnotherTeluguBidda said:

Musthi movie ......many loopholes, illogical scenes. Anavasarnga hit chesaru ippudu sequel anta

8eae456d-51d3-46c2-88bc-940aaaad387a_tex