EB1

a4apple

Get hired into a WITCH outside India, file L1A - come to USA get GC

Other strategy, internal transfer for WITCH USA - Canada - USA and claim EB1

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, a4apple said:

How to get into a job who can file EB1. I have 10 years work experience altogether in India, Canada, US. Looking to change job.

option1 you have 1 million white ?

option 2: work as manager in india for 1 year and come to USA then apply for GC in EB1

option 3: do PHD in USA

option 4: ask trump

• Like 1

1 minute ago, phatposts said:

Get hired into a WITCH outside India, file L1A - come to USA get GC

Other strategy, internal transfer for WITCH USA - Canada - USA and claim EB1

option 5: i forgot L1A route 

5 minutes ago, yemdoing said:

option 2: work as manager in india for 1 year and come to USA then apply for GC in EB1

5 minutes ago, yemdoing said:

Already working for witch in Canada bro. But they said they will promote me to manager after 2 years only. Vella politics na valla kavatledu. i140 undi. So, thinking of other options too.

Just now, a4apple said:

Already working for witch in Canada bro. But they said they will promote me to manager after 2 years only. Vella politics na valla kavatledu. i140 undi. So, thinking of other options too.

L1A is the only option to get into EB1... lekapothe pisukovadame ... EB1 other option ante you need strong credentials and supported by a product based company.

EsX-XL.gif

1 minute ago, JackSeal said:

L1A is the only option to get into EB1... lekapothe pisukovadame ... EB1 other option ante you need strong credentials and supported by a product based company.

EsX-XL.gif

H1 tho koda avtundi ga, but managerial position aithe ne na ?

2 minutes ago, a4apple said:

EB1C ke L1A unte its super easy. But with H1B it will be trickey ani vinna.

3 minutes ago, JackSeal said:

EB1C ke L1A unte its super easy. But with H1B it will be trickey ani vinna.

L1A evaru file chestaru witch companies Kakunda ? I am learning NLP… and move to that stream.. development opportunities unnayi kani.. manager ga kashtame malli. 

ivanni kadu.. just focus on EB1 antey what to do ?

5 minutes ago, a4apple said:

you have to have overseas 1 year managerial expierence ,in the same company or afflicated company then you have to work here in same role , h1 l1 doesnt matter

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

you have to have overseas 1 year managerial expierence ,in the same company or afflicated company then you have to work here in same role , h1 l1 doesnt matter

I worked overseas 2 years but not as a manager. Ipudu after 2 years manager ga promote ayyaka malli 1 year overseas cheyala 

Just now, a4apple said:

I worked overseas 2 years but not as a manager. Ipudu after 2 years manager ga promote ayyaka malli 1 year overseas cheyala 

Yes overseas lo international manager/leadership experience mandatory , (it can be in canada UK etc) many people already synched up with their leadership and moved to Ireland, Canada where they have locations and trying

2 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Yes overseas lo international manager/leadership experience mandatory , (it can be in canada UK etc) many people already synched up with their leadership and moved to Ireland, Canada where they have locations and trying

I find everything tough these days

• Sad 1

42 minutes ago, a4apple said:

How to get into a job who can file EB1. I have 10 years work experience altogether in India, Canada, US. Looking to change job.

Evv GIF - Evv GIFs
  • Haha 2