Dallas Raskulu raavali

RPG_Reloaded

• RPG_Reloaded changed the title to Dallas Raskulu raavali
1 hour ago, coffee said:

I never harassed any women till date

but when I was 24, i accudentally groped/ touched breast of a wmen which made me to proceed. It was an accident and she didn’t stop me

we even exchanged contatcs as well, she was arond mid 30s then

nee comments chustunte delhi rape accused laa anipistunna naku

Meanwhile rpg vuncle.. manchi aatagadini nenu

15 minutes ago, psycopk said:

jankadu andoii

@coffee aunty ivala ento naa meeda padindi vaa

Brahmi.gif

forum lo common topics kuda serious autunna silly fellows 

1 hour ago, coffee said:

@afdb__sai if this person makes one more post like this insulting and accusing women of such deeds I am going to complain to Dallas PD myself. 

He is not accusing women of prostitution as if he saw..he is encouraging it or in a way trying to creating a scandal for his pleasure.

He also participated once in a thread where he mentioned how much joy he had molesting a girl.. in other words sexual harassment. 

@Iriswest @riashli @Rushabhi If you have seen or found such threads in this db by folks like these report them to me immediately. Nothing against afdb, I love this forum. But few misogynistic folks like these ruin this forum for all.

There is thin line between using women for eycandy and sexual thrill....and this which is straight forward disrespecting women.

Sir women are not cheap tools ..stop disrespecting them..if there are cases of individual prostitution report those cases before they drag other women.

But your case is like you are encouraging pimps or encouraging more people to force women in to prostitution. No second warning..will report to Dallas PD or ..and I am ain't joking. 

DORS is a department that handle such cases.. they won't ignore online miscreants and consider it very seriously. STOP

Good one. I will report if I find any

@sarvayogi is also another idiot who does the same thing

1 hour ago, Andhraneedstdp said:

please do it. he is an all time idiot for sure. mods are scumbags in this forum there are of no use. 

Mods react only when they see bad comments on yellow 

1 minute ago, DallasBaluKarry said:

Good one. I will report if I find any

@sarvayogi is also another idiot who does the same thing

Mods react only when they see bad comments on yellow 

• Haha 1