Leaving db until May 2024

veerigadu

14 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

This general election fever will eat me alive. Not worth wasting time. Emotions will only get high from here on. Bye bye. May lo elections ayyaka milengeeee. 

thank you @r2d2

Lion Lokesh chetilo mee jaffa otami ni chudaleka paripotunnara nuvvu me jaffa partner @Sucker

19 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

This general election fever will eat me alive. Not worth wasting time. Emotions will only get high from here on. Bye bye. May lo elections ayyaka milengeeee. 

thank you @r2d2

f2dsdu.gif

Paripothunava anna jk

Have fun

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

thank you @r2d2

Humiliation baaga thappinchukuntunnaru Jaffas. Vadhalam mimmalni. 

1 hour ago, Mancode said:

+1

1 hour ago, Mancode said:

mingesthunna nen kuda , time bokka baaga pedtunna

Nuvvayithe vellu raa saami, avasaram lekunda sollantha raasthav. Time bokka

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, SinNo2bre said:

Nuvvayithe vellu raa saami, avasaram lekunda sollantha raasthav. Time bokka

Lol pulka slave you have problem with @Mancode anna who doesn't care about parties

You have become very bitter due to repeated insults to NTR and Nandamuri family 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, vetrivel said:

Lol pulka slave you have problem with @Mancode anna who doesn't care about parties

You have become very bitter due to repeated insults to NTR and Nandamuri family 

Osey Nibbi. Pussy cat.

2 hours ago, veerigadu said:

thank you @r2d2

Enjoy the break! _-_

2 hours ago, veerigadu said:

thank you @r2d2

Emi raa veeriga ee vairagyam. Chill. As you said doesn’t matter who wins. This makes me think you are not what you say.

As per the report, source of survey for both India today and c-voter is same. Exactly same numbers. People are with Jagan don’t worry

3 hours ago, veerigadu said:

thank you @r2d2

Jagan opposition lo kurchunaka vachey anna, May tharvatha DB will be yellow and Red