we stopped because of wounds from his knees and elbows

lollilolli2020

I've found myself in a unique situation and would appreciate some advice. A few months ago, I connected with someone through a matrimonial site, and our recent in-person meeting was incredibly intense, both emotionally and physically and we kept going for 3 days until we stopped because of wounds from his knees and elbows. However, I'm now facing a dilemma. While I'm drawn to this person, I'm also hesitant to move forward due to the overwhelming sexual attraction.
We're both in our 30s, US citizens, financially stable, athletic and physically fit individuals. He’s already expressing interest in meeting my parents and planning a weekend trip to meet me. I've also recently experienced a job loss, but he has been supportive throughout.
I want to ensure that I'm considering all aspects of this relationship, not just the intense physical connection. Any advice on what I should be mindful of or consider before moving forward would be greatly appreciated.

2 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

we stopped because of wounds from his knees and elbows.

why would he have wounds on his knees and elbows? If anything, she should have them.. 

what kind of weird sex did they have?? 🫢

@3$%

14 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

why would he have wounds on his knees and elbows? If anything, she should have them.. 

We know you know! He injured it himself. Friction burns hurt..hard working men know this well!

Intimate acts initiated on carpets and hardwood floors, require skin in knees and elbows of men to get chafed. With constant practise, skin will become immune. Carpets are enemy of men..

Since you have confessed your blood flow is currently directed away from brain, allow him to meet your parents. They will guide you.

Don't wait for fruit to ripen too much..timing is everything in life. If it is right, go for it..if the farmer doesn't pluck the fruit, birds & squirrels will get to it.

PS: Some of comments from ladies on this post indicate 'how much they under-appreciate the 'hard' working men engaged in intitimate acts on rough surfaces.' Trust me ladies, it is not that easy for men either, there are occupational hazards when engaged in act of pleasing the goddess divine.

PS: Why carpet or hardwood floor and not plush bed? Because they don't creak and shake walls like those stupid beds/frames. Try vigorous sex in house of teenagers or your parent(s) in next rooms, you will quickly realize virtues of a quiet base. This couple was probably in a hotel, disturbing their neighbors, got knock on door/wall before they shifted surfaces. If you recall, the leather or padding sewed in jackets for men for elbow grease. Repeated chafing of skin builds those naturally!  pro's know this well. Badge of honor actually, anything for the lady!

1 hour ago, Thokkalee said:

@Suckeracharya matrame cheppagalaru 

Itlu 

@Sucker

55 minutes ago, lollilolli2020 said:

Since you have confessed your blood flow is currently directed away from brain, allow him to meet your parents. They will guide you.

Don't wait for fruit to ripen too much..timing is everything in life. If it is right, go for it..if the farmer doesn't pluck the fruit, birds & squirrels will get to it.

PS: Some of comments from ladies on this post indicate 'how much they under-appreciate the 'hard' working men engaged in intitimate acts on rough surfaces.' Trust me ladies, it is not that easy for men either, there are occupational hazards when engaged in act of pleasing the goddess divine.

PS: Why carpet or hardwood floor and not plush bed? Because they don't creak and shake walls like those stupid beds/frames. Try vigorous sex in house of teenagers or your parent(s) in next rooms, you will quickly realize virtues of a quiet base. This couple was probably in a hotel, disturbing their neighbors, got knock on door/wall before they shifted surfaces. If you recall, the leather or padding sewed in jackets for men for elbow grease. Repeated chafing of skin builds those naturally!  pro's know this well. Badge of honor actually, anything for the lady!

Girl needs and boy needs 

that's it

5 minutes ago, kevinUsa said:

Y bro including me asale apna haath jaganath candidate Ni...

pelli aina kuda ila ante; nee kastam pagavadiki kuda ravoddu. 

24 minutes ago, lollilolli2020 said:

pelli aina kuda ila ante; nee kastam pagavadiki kuda ravoddu. 

Kale bro still single ready to mingle...

7 minutes ago, kevinUsa said:

Kale bro still single ready to mingle...

neeku pelli ayyi nee kids almost high school vunnaru ani agraharam lo talk