Economy kudise days vastunnayi

Simple123

11 hours ago, Variety_Pullayya said:

double-action-brahmi.gif

@Sucker 5 homes konnadu. okko illu ki okko job chesthunnadu. malli second job anta prathi home ki.

12 13 backlog vuncles attack Mee GC dhobbesi multiple jobs illu konnadhe kakunda ikkada show chesthnnadu 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, CanadianMalodu said:

Switching back to gold standard and ditching US $ will be a lot better move for India. But he repercussions of this move will be so huge that it's antagonizes entire IT  and manufacturing lobby and US government. It's good for the general populace though.

India has no reason to ditch dollar. but India can diversify for sure

this is the reason why BRICS is not going against dollar openly because it is not possible to get away from dollar

but it will happen slowly

there isnt enough gold today to back any currency

2 hours ago, dewarist said:

acche din..aane waale hain

you seem to be behaving like a retard, BRICS is not controlled by India but other members too

you are bringing things out of context explains how stupid you are.

2 minutes ago, pakeer_saab said:

you seem to be behaving like a retard, BRICS is not controlled by India but other members too

you are bringing things out of context explains how stupid you are.

Thanks for the immense amount of knowledge that you hold..albeit in your own echo chamber

I cannot stoop down to your level of calling someone a retard or a stupid.

3 minutes ago, dewarist said:

Thanks for the immense amount of knowledge that you hold..albeit in your own echo chamber

a stupid deserve appreciation and you got it for own comments, dont blame it on me

4 minutes ago, dewarist said:

your level was visible from your previous comments, dont try to hold a moral high ground

22 minutes ago, pakeer_saab said:

India has no reason to ditch dollar. but India can diversify for sure

this is the reason why BRICS is not going against dollar openly because it is not possible to get away from dollar

but it will happen slowly

there isnt enough gold today to back any currency

There is enough gold. Not the extent of what Us has, but still there is enough to buy from open markets. Russia is able to switch effortlessly. The problem is not about switching to gold standard, it's about political and social ramifications. India was turned into a successful back office for IT and increasingly manufacturing for west. This is done by pegging INR to USD, all while Fed keeps printing $ and so does RBI implying a double whammy to INR more profitable for those involved in the trade not so for wage earners. To kill that is to antagonize US government to sanction India and start of ***** war with India not ruling out (political assassinations) which will trouble populace in the short term, but will create a stable and independent economy. Russia is trying to do so, and you're seeing the consequences. The whole multifold level of inflation was only made possible after Breton woods system was abandoned by US. 

5 minutes ago, dewarist said:

thread is about currencies and USD, those digressing into something their want to rant on and calling my views as echo chamber explains your level too

why do you think your views do not warrant me calling yours as echo chamber of congress morons, who think ship is sinking now compared to before.

1 minute ago, pakeer_saab said:

your level was visible from your previous comments, dont try to hold a moral high ground

I'm sorry for hurting your emotions.

1 minute ago, pakeer_saab said:

thread is about currencies and USD, those digressing into something their want to rant on and calling my views as echo chamber explains your level too

why do you think your views do not warrant me calling yours as echo chamber of congress morons, who think ship is sinking now compared to before.

Keep ranting..

3 minutes ago, CanadianMalodu said:

There is enough gold. Not the extent of what Us has, but still there is enough to buy from open markets. Russia is able to switch effortlessly. The problem is not about switching to gold standard, it's about political and social ramifications. India was turned into a successful back office for IT and increasingly manufacturing for west. This is done because eor pegging INR to USD, all while Fed keeps printing $ and so does RBI implying a double whammy to INR more printable for those involved in the trade not so for wage earners. To kill that is to antagonize US government to sanction India and start of ***** war with India not ruling out (political assassinations) which will trouble populace in the short term, but will create a stable and independent economy. Russia is trying to do so, and you're seeing the consequences. The whole multifold level of inflation was only made possible after Breton woods system was abandoned by US. 

Nixon/Kissinger idea of petrodollar worked well when every nation feared US, do you think this will work any longer with US not in a position even to deal with lowly Afghanistan.

oil producing countries are powerful now and have their own agenda which does not align with US anymore.

it is getting hard for any country in the world to align with US, US has no friends but vassals. even vassals will rise up some day. I smell nationalist govts will rise in Germany and Japan in the next yrs which will clear American bases and reclaim their soverignity.

7 minutes ago, dewarist said:

I'm sorry for hurting your emotions.

my apologies as well, please note we are talking about geopolitics and i referred India as a country.

2 minutes ago, pakeer_saab said:

my apologies as well, please note we are talking about geopolitics and i referred India as a country.

Aye, Aye Captain.

Bharat that was India should be right reference.

first of lor you didn't understand my point on interest rates. 

Inflation is not coming down after printing $7T ..  second everyone expects rate cuts in 2024 which is tough for fed to do it. 

It is going to pain for businesses to opearte with loans with higher interest rates.