SocialSecurity tax if moved to india

Konebhar6

I was chatting with a coleage who moved to Nevada a year back and asked the reason. He said he wanted to move to a tax free state and since he near to retirement and his kids live in other states, it made sense. 

What caught my attention was his statement (per his financial advisors) that there wont be any State tax on 401k yearly with drawls and Social Security as well. I was wondering if all of these would be true if someone moved to India as well? 

Your thoughts?

15 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

I was chatting with a coleage who moved to Nevada a year back and asked the reason. He said he wanted to move to a tax free state and since he near to retirement and his kids live in other states, it made sense. 

What caught my attention was his statement (per his financial advisors) that there wont be any State tax on 401k yearly with drawls and Social Security as well. I was wondering if all of these would be true if someone moved to India as well? 

Your thoughts?

interesting thought i didnt thought about it .. any experts here ?

20 minutes ago, beerboy17 said:

interesting thought i didnt thought about it .. any experts here ?

I was amazed when he was explaining how fat his paycheck looks with out state taxes. He sold his house in Danville (multi million) as his kids moved to different states and bought a smaller home in Reno for way way cheaper. He just needed flight connectivity to places where his kids lived. 

46 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

I was amazed when he was explaining how fat his paycheck looks with out state taxes. He sold his house in Danville (multi million) as his kids moved to different states and bought a smaller home in Reno for way way cheaper. He just needed flight connectivity to places where his kids lived. 

There are many such people who moved to state like Nevada post pandemic. Esp people living in south west, after kids go to university or closer to retirement etc many parents are actually moving to states like Nevada.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

There are many such people who moved to state like Nevada post pandemic. Esp people living in south west, after kids go to university or closer to retirement etc many parents are actually moving to states like Nevada.

nuvvu kooda andukane vellavani bayata talk uncle. Koncham chadastam tagginchukondi.

33 minutes ago, Jatka Bandi said:

nuvvu kooda andukane vellavani bayata talk uncle. Koncham chadastam tagginchukondi.

Lol…Indulo chadastham edundi 

57 minutes ago, Jatka Bandi said:

indulo kaadu uncle.. meelo.. meeku chadastam ledantaara?

Lol…kaka, I’m a corrupt selfish individual…nakenduku vaya chadastham ?