Ganja in villages in AP

familyman

It's not about criticizing any political party here. Today I was talking to my family and they said kids in local high school smoking ganja. My village is 50kms from vijayawada 

It seems like there lot of change whole society, younger kids getting addicted to devices and having mental health problems, teenagers getting addicted to weed. 

Not sure what will be the solution for better society for  future generations 

26 minutes ago, familyman said:

It's not about criticizing any political party here. Today I was talking to my family and they said kids in local high school smoking ganja. My village is 50kms from vijayawada 

It seems like there lot of change whole society, younger kids getting addicted to devices and having mental health problems, teenagers getting addicted to weed. 

3 hours ago, csrcsr said:

YouTube revenue, bmw car, bank balance, celebrity ni ane peeling …endhuku defression veeniki? Inka emi kavalnanta 

3 hours ago, kakatiya said:

No serious cases of ganja being seized  in ap ..

@Telugodura456 saying Yes Ayana Patrudu said TDP didn't do anything when they were in power

That lead to the rampant spread 

Ganta Srinivas Rao agreed AP under CBN was the reason it became so widespread

8 hours ago, familyman said:

social media is the biggest danger for this current generation….they are not adopting life style based on their learning…but based on social media influence…including their opinions…

not only india…across the world same problem….

5 hours ago, nokia123 said:

YouTube revenue, bmw car, bank balance, celebrity ni ane peeling …endhuku defression veeniki? Inka emi kavalnanta 

Plus manchi Telugu fafal tho sneham...

5 hours ago, nokia123 said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ3lAcH-hpl9bchRnsrSbw

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, kakatiya said:

No serious cases of ganja being seized  in ap ..

Ammedi anna aaite ela patukuntaru?? Tadepalli revenue bokka aaite bharathi aunty very furious