Anyone like me here?

miserable

Sorry about your loss bro. Cherish the good memories with your parents. Share their memories with your kids. I can imagine what you are going through. The guilt of leaving single parents alone in India just tough to overcome. Take care bro. 

You can always make the choice to go back and relive the life there. 

29 minutes ago, miserable said:

This is even making me more guilty as I couldn’t spend time with my parent. I know it was my decision to come to US but when they are alive I didn’t think it will be this painful to live after they are gone

Stay strong bro....... Nothing is permanent everything is temporary including the universe we live in........ See your parents in your kids and live with their memories. 

46 minutes ago, miserable said:

I’m 38 years old recently lost my surviving single parent. India lo karmakanda jaripinchadaniki vachanu. Now I’m feeling like I have no one though I’m married and have kids. I have a sibling sister but not in good terms with bro in law. I’m feeling miserable terrible and suddenly I became orphan with literally no one for me. I want to cry very badly but with all the responsibilities they are pressing my grief and I’m feeling like I can’t take it anymore. It’s tough for me to lose them both at this age. I became like a tourist in my hometown no identity for myself and I know slowly I will fade out in the family. I HATE MY LIFE 

Dm me anytime to share or just vent 

• Thanks 1

you can't change the past, just have to live with it

Its ok to feel bad, take your time and process your emotions

time heals everything so this too will pass

try and see if relationship can be repaired with sibling/brother-in-law, seek support from siblings man, talk to your sister, might be tough but worth a try

make peace with them instead of having another regret

• Like 1

2 hours ago, miserable said:

I’m 38 years old recently lost my surviving single parent. India lo karmakanda jaripinchadaniki vachanu. Now I’m feeling like I have no one though I’m married and have kids. I have a sibling sister but not in good terms with bro in law. I’m feeling miserable terrible and suddenly I became orphan with literally no one for me. I want to cry very badly but with all the responsibilities they are pressing my grief and I’m feeling like I can’t take it anymore. It’s tough for me to lose them both at this age. I became like a tourist in my hometown no identity for myself and I know slowly I will fade out in the family. I HATE MY LIFE 

Sorry for your loss. My condolences. You are feeling guilty right now. It shows your love for your parents/family. You have guilt that you could not take care of them. Think ahead and about your family and responsibilities ahead. 

If possible make an effort to reach out to your sisters family and work on differences. Most of the times its just mis understandings. If you do not like something in them, accept them as they are (Family !!) and keep in touch. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Konebhar6 said:

Sorry for your loss. My condolences. You are feeling guilty right now. It shows your love for your parents/family. You have guilt that you could not take care of them. Think ahead and about your family and responsibilities ahead. 

If possible make an effort to reach out to your sisters family and work on differences. Most of the times its just mis understandings. If you do not like something in them, accept them as they are (Family !!) and keep in touch. 

this is important but very risky as well so be smart and humble 

12 hours ago, miserable said:

I also lost my father in 2018 when i was 38yrs old and my mother vacated our vijayawada own home to stay with my brother in hyderabad.

Whenever i go to vijaywada and visit our home it gives very strange feeling to see its empty and all the childhood memories haunting me ...

But its a cycle brother as today we are parents to next generation kids and manaki responsibility vundi to take care of them and one day we will be gone and our kids also will go through this never ending cycle..

Andaru cheppinattu its a temporary phase and life will move on..

inka manushulaki cheppukovadaniki language and socety vundi think about other animals ... they just move on silently 

6 hours ago, yemdoing said:

this is important but very risky as well so be smart and humble 

With age comes maturity. We cannot put a value on family. All fingers are not same. Likewise family also we have crooked people. We need to manage them. Keep the relationship but do not let them take advantage of us. Set the expectations. 

22 hours ago, miserable said:

I'm in the same situation bro...last year i lost both parents and sold all the properties in India because of debts and literally don't have anything in India. I feel like orphan too and sometimes i want to cry out loud as well. There are times i had suicidal thoughts but due to wife and kids i'm staying myself strong.

On 2/27/2024 at 9:17 PM, miserable said:

this is the cycle of life, you are just experiencing it

sorry for your loss, but you will start seeing life differently from now on 

you are in early stages of grief, what follows is acknowledgement of reality of life

On 2/27/2024 at 10:17 PM, miserable said:

sorry for your loss.  Everyone goes through it. It takes months or a couple of years to come out of this depressive phase. Keep yourself a goal and be involved more in kids/family activities. 

Don't use this "miserable" ID account also.. stay away from negative...