Any restaurant experience people here?

hotlantian

12 minutes ago, Burgeronthehill said:

FRANCHISE ONLY GOOD OPTION THEY SHOULD PROVIDE YOU WITH COOK AND SUPPORT OTHER WISE YOR MONEY GONE TO DOGS 

I have chefs ready. 

Brother I did 5 years of home work In food business in USA and India according to my experience 

when it comes to partnership ---------> not more than 3 or Single super ----> Company should be in S corp or Get any Usa citizen pay them 2000 to 3000 per month 

Benefits of USA citizens is you will LIQOUR license very easy Scorp only you need to pay single taxes 

Coming to Indian franchise leading in the market is NAWABI HYDERABAD HOUSE 

NEXT IS HOUSES OF BIRYANI AND KABABS ------ THIS GUY WILL HELP YOU TO GET COMMERICAL PROPERTY ALSO 

Coming to Restaurant models their are 3 types 

ONE IS MASS ONLY TAKE OUT CONCEPT ----ONLY FOR DESIS ONLY 4 TABLES ----YOU WILL MAKE GOOD MONEY 

2ND MODEL NOGAIN NO LOSS THIS CHARITY MODEL WASTE MODEL NO TIPS FREE SERVICE TO DESI CUSTOMERS ALL FREE BATCH

3RD MODEL FULL DINE IN WITH FULL LOADED ABAINS FOCUS WHITE CUSTOMERS AND DESI PEOPLE ---- THIS THE MODEL YOU CAN MAKE MONEY 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 hour ago, hotlantian said:

I have chefs ready. 

DONOT TRUST THEM THEY ARE WORSE THAN CANCER ! ITS MAFIA THEY ARE SCARED ONLY TO FRANCHISE OWNERS ONLY SINGLE RESTURANT OWNERS THEY TREAT THEM LIKE  

4 hours ago, hotlantian said:

Need help with setting up. Things to look for and who can help with getting business licence and food permits and all required licences. Atlanta is hot market and want to use the opportunity. 

ey area anna.. Alpharetta or Cumming ? :D 

10 hours ago, hotlantian said:

Need help with setting up. Things to look for and who can help with getting business licence and food permits and all required licences. Atlanta is hot market and want to use the opportunity. 

Dallas lo indian restuarent baga nadustundhi anna

opt vallu full ga untaru u can pay them less

license is easy and chef india nundi visiting visa mida tesukoni ra

cc @DallasBaluKarry