Workout challenge

trent

Most of senior members here either in mid 30’s or at 40. It’s high time for us to stay active and fit.

Aim is to workout avg 5 days/week.

I will update in this thread whenever I visit the gym. If you can update about your workout that would be great and motivate us all.

17 minutes ago, trent said:

Most of senior members here either in mid 30’s or at 40. It’s high time for us to stay active and fit.

I will update in this thread whenever I visit the gym. If you can update about your workout that would be great and motivate us all.

3 days cheyyi uncle 2 weeks tharvtha 5 days cheyyi 

30 minutes ago, trent said:

https://www.muscleandstrength.com/workouts/4-day-power-muscle-burn-workout-split.html

this is what I do but with legs on day 2 and back on day 5. Make sure you get your posture right so that you’re hitting the weights correctly for maximum effect 

Don’t do deadlifts unless you’re confident and know what you’re doing, they’re injury prone 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, trent said:

Used to workout a lot in gym but neck/shoulder issues..So stopped. 

I do threadmill now with 12% incline and 3.6 speed for 30 mins ... 4-5 days a week ... working out well and makes me sweat a lot. Its a good way to keep BP in check as well as salts come out in the form of sweat.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, trent said:

ne avva entha try cheshina work out chesdham ana motivation ravatledu…

idk if it’s me or if someone has motivation problem after covid? 

All are good..but still maybe because of family, kids and responsibilities… played cricket in summer adhi kuda flop ee no ferformance…

simply sitting, eating, working, family&kids, grocery shopping, internet reels and shorts surfing, movies meda kuda interest poyindi… 

apudapudu walking and stretching…

man I want to get out of this. Roju anukunta but flops meda flops.. 

how do you guys get motivated? 

3 hours ago, trent said:

workout emo kani…early wake-up challenge vunte cheppu…

i am doing that past few weeks…and i want to continue that…

• Haha 1

For lazy folks like me who can't hit gym, yoga is the best along with walk/run om treadmill. I do one hour yoga 6 days per week through online classes and run on treadmill for 30 min(5 days)

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, trent said:

Whatsapp group or telegram create chedamu bro what say? 

• Upvote 2

35 minutes ago, DJBravo said:

ne avva entha try cheshina work out chesdham ana motivation ravatledu…

idk if it’s me or if someone has motivation problem after covid? 

All are good..but still maybe because of family, kids and responsibilities… played cricket in summer adhi kuda flop ee no ferformance…

simply sitting, eating, working, family&kids, grocery shopping, internet reels and shorts surfing, movies meda kuda interest poyindi… 

apudapudu walking and stretching…

man I want to get out of this. Roju anukunta but flops meda flops.. 

how do you guys get motivated? 

it’s tough when you start but just make sure you go to the gym no matter what and make it a daily routine. Four days is enough, It’s your personal time and nothing should bother you during that 

after you see some results and the attention you get keeps you motivated to continue