Jagan is losing BIG - Prashanth Kishor

CricPokChic

could be true, jagan did put all eggs in one basket.. 

logically it doesn’t sum up .. this is what even I think about Ap next election prediction.. 

he wasted a good opportunity.. added to that aggressive ground level ycp cadre.. 

If he still manages to win, it’s nothing but the high level of disgust people had on yellow party .. let’s see.. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, halwafan said:

If he still manages to win, it’s nothing but the high level of disgust people had on yellow party .. let’s see.. 

Paytms relies solely on fake votes, the removal of votes from other parties, and money. 

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, halwafan said:

there is more level of disgust on jaggu than any other party/person in AP

12 minutes ago, CricPokChic said:

there is more level of disgust on jaggu than any other party/person in AP

Could be.. I’m just taking both cases 

Prashant Kishor's Plane Ride, Meet With TDP Leaders Create Buzz In Andhra

Mr Kishor flew to Vijayawada from Hyderabad in a private plane with TDP General Secretary and Chandrababu Naidu's son Nara Lokesh.

Hyderabad: 

In an interesting development in Andhra Pradesh politics four months before the Assembly polls, former election campaign strategist Prashant Kishor flew into the state and met Telugu Desam Party President Chandrababu Naidu on Saturday. 

This has sparked speculation of Mr Kishor advising the party, raising eyebrows because the Indian Political Action Committee (I-PAC), founded by him, had played a role in the YSR Congress' stunning victory in the state in 2019 and has been hired by the party again for the 2024 elections. 

In an indication of the importance of the meeting, Mr Kishor flew to Vijayawada from Hyderabad in a private plane with TDP General Secretary and Chandrababu Naidu's son Nara Lokesh and three other people. Among the three was a former I-PAC member, who quit the organisation to join political strategy firm ShowTime Consulting, founded by Robin Sharma, which is advising the TDP.  I-PAC is led by Rishi Raj Singh in Andhra Pradesh.

20 minutes ago, ntr2ntr said:

Paytms relies solely on fake votes, the removal of votes from other parties, and money. 

Brother why did Balakrishna molest Vichitra ?

maxresdefault.jpg

31 minutes ago, vetrivel said:

Brother why did Balakrishna molest Vichitra ?

maxresdefault.jpg

Proof vunda bro. Vichitra ki aa incident ee year 1999 or 2001 lo jariginda ledo kooda correct ga gurthu ledu. She acted many Tamil and Telugu films during 1999 to 2001. Balayya name kooda reveal cheyyaledu.  Propaganda by paytms as usual. 

Inko example paytms propaganda ki https://www.m9.news/politics/watch-and-decide-ycps-demeaning-tweet-on-balakrishna/