should tell everything to my husband. Please advise

kevinUsa

I am a 37 Year old married woman. I got married 7 years back and have a 5 year old son. 3 years ago i got chance to go onsite to USA from my company. I was in USA for almost a year. I went there with a junior colleague from my team(he was developer in my team and i was his manager). We had rented a 2BHK apartment and we both had different rooms. I always shared a good rapport with him. He was 6 years younger to me.In USA after our office we used to occasionally go out for dinner or shopping. Our relationship was strictly professional in office and outside office were were just good friends.

After 3-4 months there i started feeling lonely and i used to share it with him. He was also very supporting and used to support me. One day we got physically intimate. We tried to control ourselves but could not control. He was good looking and i got physically attracted to him. He also confessed that he feels attracted towards me. We used to regularly get physical as we both were lonely there. After a year we came to India after our project got over. He then left the company but we were still in touch on phone but never met him again after he left the company. Last year he got married and then he blocked me on all social media and now i am not at all in touch with him. I love my husband a lot and i feel guilty about cheating on him. My husband is a really very nice and caring man. This all happened because i was lonely there. Whenever i think about this i feel that i should confess it to my husband. I share a very good relation with him and i fear that after telling him the truth it would affect our relation badly. After marriage i have been approached by many good looking young men but i always kept my boundaries and never strayed but this time it was me who made the first move towards him. Please advise me what should i do. Though it happened 3 years back but still i feel that i should tell everything to my husband. Please advise

3 minutes ago, CanadianMalodu said:

Cheppi em sasisthundhi? Vaadu divorce ante Inka scene maripothundhi. So better keep and chanel the guilt to avoid further cheating.

Vallu Ade chestharu vayya .... Very common thing .. 

Evaraina baita undali ante kastame ... 

8 hours ago, kevinUsa said:

I am a 37 Year old married woman. I got married 7 years back and have a 5 year old son. 3 years ago i got chance to go onsite to USA from my company. I was in USA for almost a year. I went there with a junior colleague from my team(he was developer in my team and i was his manager). We had rented a 2BHK apartment and we both had different rooms. I always shared a good rapport with him. He was 6 years younger to me.In USA after our office we used to occasionally go out for dinner or shopping. Our relationship was strictly professional in office and outside office were were just good friends.

After 3-4 months there i started feeling lonely and i used to share it with him. He was also very supporting and used to support me. One day we got physically intimate. We tried to control ourselves but could not control. He was good looking and i got physically attracted to him. He also confessed that he feels attracted towards me. We used to regularly get physical as we both were lonely there. After a year we came to India after our project got over. He then left the company but we were still in touch on phone but never met him again after he left the company. Last year he got married and then he blocked me on all social media and now i am not at all in touch with him. I love my husband a lot and i feel guilty about cheating on him. My husband is a really very nice and caring man. This all happened because i was lonely there. Whenever i think about this i feel that i should confess it to my husband. I share a very good relation with him and i fear that after telling him the truth it would affect our relation badly. After marriage i have been approached by many good looking young men but i always kept my boundaries and never strayed but this time it was me who made the first move towards him. Please advise me what should i do. Though it happened 3 years back but still i feel that i should tell everything to my husband. Please advise

Family man web series chudaledha akka .!!!

1 hour ago, DuvvaAbbulu said:

Family man web series chudaledha akka .!!!

What happened in lonavala..nation wants to know CITI_c$y