how intl media covering ambani wedding

Telugodura456

LOL Daily Mail!!! I mean British tabloids didn't even spare Meghan Markle(LOL She deserves it) & Prince Harry...I don't expect them to be any less racist on this!

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

GH4D6CGWgAE0_C0?format=jpg&name=medium

For some reason I felt the same too…. Laddu lo pre wedding ki inne millions aaaa.. what’s they trying to show off… 

8 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

GH4D6CGWgAE0_C0?format=jpg&name=medium

lol British news always find bad about India even in good news! They can’t withstand Indians 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, JANASENA said:

show off endi unkul? pillala kosam kakapothey inkevarikosam karchupettali aa Billions? 

Kids kosam pettali but not to this extent… it’s just waste of millions of dollars for a stupid wedding 

3 minutes ago, LadiesTailor said:

Kids kosam pettali but not to this extent… it’s just waste of millions of dollars for a stupid wedding 

ante resgister marriage cheyyala endi? 

hes India's richest man! aa range lo lekapothey pelli chesinattundadu! 

everything has a pro and a con- the amount of employment generated, and the infra developed, would be the pro- the wastage is the con....so its in the view

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, LadiesTailor said:

For some reason I felt the same too…. Laddu lo pre wedding ki inne millions aaaa.. what’s they trying to show off… 

showoff enti... sampadincharu spending now... he didn't even spent .5 % of his net worth 

• Like 1

Mee paisal aa bro.. Oka sari mee lifestyle ela untado vlog cheyandi.. DB ppl will decide if you’re wasting money on anything stupid

chinna chinna pilla la functions ke g palaga karchupedtunaru andaru.. evariki nachinatu vaalu untaru

• Like 1

Erri Fook logic...they have money, they will spend....it applies to everyone of us, middle class vallu function hall lo pelli cheskovudu enduku, inti mundara tent esi cheskovacchu ga...honeymoon ki ooty enduku ooty video YouTube lo chudocchu...

• Upvote 1

US return OPT H1 poragalle 1ce antunnaru pelli kharchulu..

adi ok ainappudu .. deentlo em tappundi

DB lo ne janalu fotoshoot laki 8L- 10L pettinapoury evad adagale mari

• Like 2

Nothing wrong.. they have spent .1%. Spending is good, atleast money will flow to other pockets. They do crores of donations as well. Let them enjoy with their wealth. Ee news papers ki pani pataledu..

If the rich doesn’t spend on lavish things, how would money come to market?? Vallu save chesthe poor rich ela avutharu…

or motham money panchipettali anutunnava poorki?? 

• Upvote 1