how intl media covering ambani wedding

Telugodura456

1 hour ago, JANASENA said:

show off endi unkul? pillala kosam kakapothey inkevarikosam karchupettali aa Billions? 

its a last marriage in their family.. and seems they love Anant as he gone thru lot of health issues.. so may be parents are going for kid.

laddu lo middle clss bathuku le.. destination wedding lu antunnaru

• Like 1

ee topic meeda RGV Ramuism lo cheptadu.. Once Bharat shah spent 25 Cr money on wedding and media wrote vulgur display of wealth..But Bharath shah told RGV that ee pichakuntla media doesn't know that that 25 Cr i am spending is going to flower sellers, decoratrors, hair dressers, shamiana people, cooks, cleaners, body gaurds, all going into society in different ways..

• Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, LadiesTailor said:

Looks like lot of people agree on ambani spending money on it.. 🙏🙏

I will keep my mouth 😷

agree kadu bro.... a good debate is needed right... either you will learn a new point or me....

Rich vallu karchu cheyakapithe money market loki ela vastayi?? Janalu karchu cheyakapovadame kada recession kada...

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, LadiesTailor said:

Kids kosam pettali but not to this extent… it’s just waste of millions of dollars for a stupid wedding 

What are you talking about? It helps the economy uncle

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, LadiesTailor said:

Kids kosam pettali but not to this extent… it’s just waste of millions of dollars for a stupid wedding 

Ante Edaina spreadsheet unte forward no? They will follow how much to spend ani

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, LadiesTailor said:

For some reason I felt the same too…. Laddu lo pre wedding ki inne millions aaaa.. what’s they trying to show off… 

What r they going to do with their money if they can’t enjoy? They r doing charities already to help the poor… let them have fun…

• Upvote 1

Its not about ambani right to spend money as he sees it. But the very serious and in the face inequalities we see in india. Most of the world is repulsed by it - they think why cant india help their poor when they have people this wealthy.