YSRCP 2024 Complete List Today

Sizzler

13 minutes ago, Bendapudi_english said:

Inkoti nenu gamanninchindhi anna nobody likes Jagan except his voters and fans, feudalism mentality vaadidhi and megalomaniac. YSR was in different league and everybody liked him including me .

Jagan is functioning differently. He will get better with experience. Konni change cheskovali… wrong public perception can cause damage like how 2014 worked against him. 

YSR tho evarini compare cheyalem… 1999-2009 was a great political era. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Netflixmovieguz said:

Shades of 2009

At least, PRP had their own agenda instead of making CBN chief minister at that time. But his brother is part of the gang now. 

52 minutes ago, Bendapudi_english said:

Ee ground anna, aa edhava ki bane 45% solid undhi vote bank entha anukuna. Single digit ayithe radhu anna.
Btw, Vizag lo aa secretariat design endhi anna edho theda kodthundhi design, ma idli cooker  ee better laga undhi 

Lion Lokesh will sweep the elections 

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Sizzler said:

At least, PRP had their own agenda instead of making CBN chief minister at that time. But his brother is part of the gang now. 

2004 alliance gurthu leda anniya?? Appudu laagulu esukuni undi untav? Andukani comfortable ga marchipoyava??

cbn best term but still odipoyadu

vajpayee best term still odipoyaru

janalaki entha chesina still edo kavali. Same with 2019. Infact cbn did well unnanthalo 

but jagan promises were much bigger janam wants to see them. 

ippuud kanesam own sisters ma Anna ki vote veyoddu ani public lo cheptunaru. Paamu tho evaru sneham cheyyaru me lanti andh bhakts tappa

YSR was pretty aggressive before 1999. Still remember him calling CBN as “Circus Lo Gottam Gadu”. But he changed after 1999 where he added humor to attack instead of words like Gottam gadu.

8 minutes ago, Sizzler said:

YSR was against the alliance. But Sonia insisted since they lost 1999. In 2009, YSR convinced Sonia to go alone and won the elections. 

“India Shining” campaign backfired in 2004. BJP’s aggressive approach towards the foreign origin of Sonia didn’t go well with people either. South was the entry for Congress to get back to power. AP/KA/KL and DMK (TN) helped Congress before. MP / Rajasthan /Maharashtra/  Delhi /Punjab helped as well. 

CBN’s 1999-2004 was a disastrous rule. Appudu opposition (YSR) fight chesina scams are countless. You might forget how YSR (and communists) fought against Electricity issue, Eleru Madhyam Scam etc.  CBN has been routed out of power because of YSR. 

Appatlo dial with CM ani program pettadu Visionary. All the calls would come from TDp office. YSR held a press conference with 20 phones infront of him and everyone kept dialing but nobody could connect with CbN’s program. All these exposed how fake CBN was. 

ipac jeetha ganivera?? baaga sollu cheptunav? nijalu eppdone marchipoyi untaru le only fake propaganda ipac basics ye avi kada

arey babu maadi indira gandi time nundi congress party. we voted ysr second term also. please sollu dobbaku ok?

cbn 1999-04 lo disastrous anta lol drought and other factors made farmers(we) voted unanimously for ysr

major promise raithu runa maafi thats the biggest factor for the win. cbn bane chesadu even giving electricity for 7hrs antha drought unna.

cheppanu kada people always wants more

2009 solo win claim chesukuntnava??? lol neeku entha knowledge undo eedane telustundi hahaha

2009 lo prp lekapothe cbn baari win vachedi. prp vallane cbn lost. neeku telikapothe election results chusuko poyi and thats reason cbn went to pk for 2014. 

nuvu entha waste gadivi ante gelupu ni chusi idhi na valle vachindi anukunte evadu teesukunna gothilo vaade padatadu same now with jagan. people show his position just wait and see. i will bookmark this thread and will reply you after election. 

1 hour ago, Borugadda_Raisin said:

ipac jeetha ganivera?? baaga sollu cheptunav? nijalu eppdone marchipoyi untaru le only fake propaganda ipac basics ye avi kada

arey babu maadi indira gandi time nundi congress party. we voted ysr second term also. please sollu dobbaku ok?

cbn 1999-04 lo disastrous anta lol drought and other factors made farmers(we) voted unanimously for ysr

major promise raithu runa maafi thats the biggest factor for the win. cbn bane chesadu even giving electricity for 7hrs antha drought unna.

cheppanu kada people always wants more

2009 solo win claim chesukuntnava??? lol neeku entha knowledge undo eedane telustundi hahaha

2009 lo prp lekapothe cbn baari win vachedi. prp vallane cbn lost. neeku telikapothe election results chusuko poyi and thats reason cbn went to pk for 2014. 

nuvu entha waste gadivi ante gelupu ni chusi idhi na valle vachindi anukunte evadu teesukunna gothilo vaade padatadu same now with jagan. people show his position just wait and see. i will bookmark this thread and will reply you after election. 

You appear to know everything. You are welcome to disagree with me. I don’t spit nonsense and get sensitive about who rules. 

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Sizzler said:

48 Seats for BCs - Social Engineering move. 

Who tried for this before and failed … Any idea ?

3 minutes ago, TampaBangaram said:

Who tried for this before and failed … Any idea ?

I know Mayawathi executed this well. She countered opposition by giving more seats to OCs. Different kind of electioneering. 

Think Mamatha did as well..need to verify. 

24 minutes ago, Sizzler said:

I know Mayawathi executed this well. She countered opposition by giving more seats to OCs. Different kind of electioneering. 

Think Mamatha did as well..need to verify. 

I remember chiru giving seats to more than 100 seats to BCs in 2009 and failed . If I remember correctly , that was the first time any political party ever did in AP politics . That’s a good case study to analyze . We may say BC , SC and OC classes but I don’t think they would have unity as a class but they do have it by caste .