YSRCP 2024 Complete List Today

Sizzler

YSRCP expected to announce 175/25 today and kick start the campaign soon. 

Let’s see if there will be any surprises !

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Sizzler said:

What are your thoughts on the TDP-JSP-BJP candidates for the state elections? Good selection? Any surprises? Big blunders?

Just now, venkappa said:

What are your thoughts on the TDP-JSP-BJP candidates for the state elections? Good selection? Any surprises? Big blunders?

JSP is the biggest loser in my opinion. Not only they are limited to 21 seats, many of those 21 are being gifted to people who migrate from TDP or CBN’s disciples. JS cadre are extremely upset with limited seats and also the loyal JS candidates not getting the seats. 

BJP high command doesn’t care about the local MLAs and they are interested in MP seats. Even there , People who migrated from TDP to take political shelter like Adinarayana Reddy, Varadapuram Suri, CM Ramesh etc are getting seats. BJP’s cadre doesn’t care since they have no hopes on winning any seats but traditional BJP loyalists are upset with Yellow BJP leaders taking away the major piece of cake. 

TDP have left out some of their senior leaders and some surprises like Bode Prasad not getting seats. I think Lokesh wants to put his mark on the candidates and select people who will be loyal to him with CBN nearing the end of his political career. They have denied candidates to people like Somireddy, Yanamala Krishnudu, Ganta, Javahar, Sujatha etc assuming they don’t shift loyalties to YCP. They probably missed the opportunity to establish Pro-BC agenda since YSRCP is trending that way. 

• Upvote 1

Looks like he is going to announce all 175 seats at once. 

2009 la YSR also did the same thing, announced max seats at once, which was very uncommon especially in Congress and had a upper hand in campaigning. Others were busy finalizing candidates, YSR had a head start in campaigning. 

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Sizzler said:

Enni announce chesina max 50 sears YCP ki, swarry Jagan anna 

2 minutes ago, Bendapudi_english said:

Jagga fan la unnav 50 icchav…single digit kuda kastam antunnaru ground lo

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Bendapudi_english said:

Nenu happy e bro :) Opposition lo untene fun…

Just this many people ganging up against Jagan wants me to see him win and see how they react… otherwise pattinchukonu bro. 

• Like 1

Just now, ARYA said:

Jagga fan la unnav 50 icchav…single digit kuda kastam antunnaru ground lo

Ee ground anna, aa edhava ki bane 45% solid undhi vote bank entha anukuna. Single digit ayithe radhu anna.
Btw, Vizag lo aa secretariat design endhi anna edho theda kodthundhi design, ma idli cooker  ee better laga undhi 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Sizzler said:

Just this many people ganging up against Jagan wants me to see him win and see how they react… otherwise pattinchukonu bro. 

Gang up emundhi anna, last time memu power lo unapudu andharu ganged up against us elections time lo, idhi edho kotha laga chepthunav anna. Govt lo unodu max single gane veltharu elections ki 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Sizzler said:

Shades of 2009

Just now, Bendapudi_english said:

Gang up emundhi anna, last time memu power lo unapudu andharu ganged up against us elections time lo, idhi edho kotha laga chepthunav anna 

Pawan anna fighted solo

Just now, Netflixmovieguz said:

Pawan anna fighted solo

Aadi moham serious election discussion lo PK endhuku anna 

10 minutes ago, Sizzler said:

Inkoti nenu gamanninchindhi anna nobody likes Jagan except his voters and fans, feudalism mentality vaadidhi and megalomaniac. YSR was in different league and everybody liked him including me .

• Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, Bendapudi_english said:

Gang up emundhi anna, last time memu power lo unapudu andharu ganged up against us elections time lo, idhi edho kotha laga chepthunav anna. Govt lo unodu max single gane veltharu elections ki 

Ledhu bro, this is the first time I have seen every party working towards the defeat of one person. They are all hand in glove with each other. All moves are very calculated and being well executed. 

CPI/CPM are against BJP for decades. Watched CPI Ramakrishna response  on the alliance. He said BJP bullied CBN into alliance and didn’t say a single word against CBN. Just shocked how even Communists are supporting TDP despite their alliance with BJP.