US: Indian Student, 25, Goes Missing in Ohio; Parents In Hyderabad Appeal for Help After Ransom Call

Spartan

The parents of an Indian student studying in the US state of Ohio received a ransom call last week demanding nearly a lakh rupees. The caller claimed to have kidnapped 25-year-old Abdul Mohammed Arfath and threatened to sell his kidney if the ransom wasn’t paid.

Arfath’s issue was brought to light by Telangana-based Majlis Bachao Tahreek spokesperson, who posted copies of the missing student’s passport and the letter that his family wrote to External Affairs Minister S Jaishankar. Arfath was pursuing a master’s degree in IT at Cleveland University in Ohio and has been out of contact with his family since March 7. His last known location was a Walmart store in the city where he went missing.

Mohammed Abdul Arfath from Malkajgiri District in Telangana State persuing Masters in IT from from Cleveland University, Cleveland, Ohio, USA is not in touch with his family since 7th March 2024, his father Mohd Saleem appeals @DrSJaishankar for help in locating his son, All… pic.twitter.com/uC2B9Yb1B5— Amjed Ullah Khan MBT (@amjedmbt) March 18, 2024

Last week, Arfath’s father received a call from an unknown number, claiming to have abducted his son. The caller demanded $1200 from Mohammed Saleem for his son’s release but did not specify the payment method, according to media reports.

“He [Mr. Arfath] is my only son. He said he was missing us and his friends and wanted to come home. I told him that he could do so during his vacations, and if needed, I would send him the airfare. The last time I spoke to him was on March 7, but that was only for a few seconds. He called his friend the next day and spoke to him. I am told that a detective [a police officer] is handling the case,” Saleem was quoted as saying by The Hindu newspaper.

18 minutes ago, Spartan said:

aina $1200 ki ransom call endi...

something fishy...

vadike dabbulu avasaramayi plan chesinatunadu

3 minutes ago, Pavanonline said:

vadike dabbulu avasaramayi plan chesinatunadu

chuttal unnaru anta ikkade...valla deggara teskoledu enduko.

24 minutes ago, Spartan said:

The parents of an Indian student studying in the US state of Ohio received a ransom call last week demanding nearly a lakh rupees. The caller claimed to have kidnapped 25-year-old Abdul Mohammed Arfath and threatened to sell his kidney if the ransom wasn’t paid.

Arfath’s issue was brought to light by Telangana-based Majlis Bachao Tahreek spokesperson, who posted copies of the missing student’s passport and the letter that his family wrote to External Affairs Minister S Jaishankar. Arfath was pursuing a master’s degree in IT at Cleveland University in Ohio and has been out of contact with his family since March 7. His last known location was a Walmart store in the city where he went missing.

Mohammed Abdul Arfath from Malkajgiri District in Telangana State persuing Masters in IT from from Cleveland University, Cleveland, Ohio, USA is not in touch with his family since 7th March 2024, his father Mohd Saleem appeals @DrSJaishankar for help in locating his son, All… pic.twitter.com/uC2B9Yb1B5— Amjed Ullah Khan MBT (@amjedmbt) March 18, 2024

Last week, Arfath’s father received a call from an unknown number, claiming to have abducted his son. The caller demanded $1200 from Mohammed Saleem for his son’s release but did not specify the payment method, according to media reports.

“He [Mr. Arfath] is my only son. He said he was missing us and his friends and wanted to come home. I told him that he could do so during his vacations, and if needed, I would send him the airfare. The last time I spoke to him was on March 7, but that was only for a few seconds. He called his friend the next day and spoke to him. I am told that a detective [a police officer] is handling the case,” Saleem was quoted as saying by The Hindu newspaper.

Bolu mama..

Khoon kharabe ke khandaan se huin, Sar phire wale jamdiye ka daamad huin.
Subhe naste se lekhe dinner thak kali khoon hi khoon honaa.
Ghar me sau katal karke gaitho amma khaneku dethe.
Bawa raat tamaam talwaaron ku (kissss kisssss) teez karthe rehte.

Mera naam hai akbar bin tabar. Khudaal hai ache achon ki kabar. Chey zakmy paanch murder.

Phir bhi yaar ka idhar. Akbar bin soote, jawarein kiroche.
Bhajgaya osmania, margaya shamshaan akbar bin jilani.Jaware paalish maani.
Ab lakthe cut charpatey, miyaa bhai dhule wale, Golkunde kile ke rehne wale.

Putanpalli, pukatnagar, udaspura udasgalli, har hyderabad paisangalli, srnagar, badlapura, jaimebe, boudsura, milthosa, bhoodura, kaintanagar. No comparmise, Only fight,
satrawa murder, atara ki talaash mein. Ghar se nikalte wakat ek murder, gharku jatewakat ek murder, beech mein milthe ich theen not sevan 307. No jail, no police, no court. Im only minister links mamaa.., waddr basti level adda, saamne dekheto kadda, ayenda is spot boleto paanga leneka nai, nanga kardethe jyasthi bolneka nai Chilke ke maaphic childete.

Bhai ku junction ke naam se janthe mamaa, poori AP istate ki election ku ladtaun. Kabbi bhi kiske bhi ghar mein current band hogaya to, mere naam liye tho light kudbakudh chaleke aathi…

Imaandari ki ammdani, kutubshahi ki khandani. Kaat kaat ke thukude banake aadmionke, charminaar ke paas thaile mein se nikaalke kaudi ke daam pe bechtuu, teraa rupai mein haath, chouda rupai mein gardhan, bhees rupai mein puri dhad bechtuu mamaa…

Akbar Bin tabar bolte mamaa….

Phir bhi aap ke paas huin na mamaa….

35 minutes ago, Spartan said:

Idi chesindi vaadi roommate @ARYA gaade ani antunna @Spartan

19 minutes ago, Spartan said:

chuttal unnaru anta ikkade...valla deggara teskoledu enduko.

max pindesademo akkada kuda :D

10 minutes ago, r2d2 said:

yeah..  "డబ్బులివ్వక పోతే మీవోడి కిడ్నీలు అమ్మేస్తాం.." raises a red flag for sure...

Self goal case ayye la vundhi nibbas pani anukunta 

1 hour ago, Spartan said:

1 hour ago, Spartan said:

aina $1200 ki ransom call endi...

something fishy...

Ikkada Kidnapers international call chesi dabbula vacche varaku wait chesentha patient kaadu...Definetly fishy asking for $12000...