Nee fook ra

nenu_meeku_telusa

On 3/22/2024 at 8:26 PM, Jaggadonga said:

No need to send passport. Parents sign the page 3 of passport with baby names and signature in brackets. Adi scan chesi and malli self attest chesi pampali

Bro, just making sure that signatures ante , parents signature, right ??. Because how can a minor sign ??

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, *Prince Charming said:

@nenu_meeku_telusa @Jaggadonga

Anni docs collect chesi, VFS checklist follow ayyi OCI packet pampithe aah VFS madarchod gaadu checklist lo leni two docs are missing so your application is on hold Ani email pettindu.

Don't get frustrated. Just send them in email if they are copies of a document with attestation. If original documents send them in mail. That's how it works with OCI process 🙄

1 hour ago, Jaggadonga said:

Don't get frustrated. Just send them in email if they are copies of a document with attestation. If original documents send them in mail. That's how it works with OCI process 🙄

Okati self attested form, inkoti notarized undaali ta. So, can I send these in an email. It sounds like I can. Do you think so ?

8 hours ago, *Prince Charming said:

@nenu_meeku_telusa @Jaggadonga

Anni docs collect chesi, VFS checklist follow ayyi OCI packet pampithe aah VFS madarchod gaadu checklist lo leni two docs are missing so your application is on hold Ani email pettindu.

Em docs adigadu?

26 minutes ago, nenu_meeku_telusa said:

Em docs adigadu?

Affidavit of original lieu of documents 

Undertaking by the OCI Applicant.

4 hours ago, *Prince Charming said:

Affidavit of original lieu of documents 

Undertaking by the OCI Applicant.

They are in checklist kada

16 hours ago, *Prince Charming said:

Okati self attested form, inkoti notarized undaali ta. So, can I send these in an email. It sounds like I can. Do you think so ?

Self attested you can send online, notarized which document? I guess this should be original notarized doc. You can email them to make sure. Call chesthe first 5 mins free then they will charge you

11 hours ago, nenu_meeku_telusa said:

They are in checklist kada

Nope, nenu follow Aina checklist lo aite levu