What did we do to our lives?

Jatka Bandi

52 minutes ago, Jatka Bandi said:

This is what capitalism does to people. We all are running behind money and it chances the way you see people. "Gods Must be crazy" ani oka movie vachindi ... it showcases how capitalism infuses greed into people and how it changes the relationships between people.

1 hour ago, Jatka Bandi said:

Many may call it nostalgia, but we truly moved in the wrong direction. Maa family migrate ayinappudu settled down in old city - baradari, doodhbowli, jiaguda. Chinnappudu chuttu vunde vallantha kalisi ila dance vestu saradaaga enjoy chese vaallu. Andari illalloki andaram velle vaallam. No divide on any basis. Chala mandi pellillu kooda ila kalise chesukunnaru naaku telisina vaallu. We accepted our differences.

Grannies hometown ki vellina edo oka enjoyment vundedi. But now look at our lives - both in India and US. No true enjoyment. Vaaditho godava, veeditho godava kulam matam. Navvadam and ila saradaaga gadapadam marchipoyaam. Not more such celebrations. Festival ante just naalugu dishes, evo chillar card games, and mostly mandu. Ivi tappite levu. Tellodu tellodu ane infactuation tho, valla culture ni puchukuni money minded ayipoyi, anni kolpoyaamu.

antha bomma ledu le anna, appudu kids kabatti we didn't know our parents struggle. ipudu we are in their place

Your grandfather probably felt the same when he saw you playing cricket.....Ekkada poyindhiii ra vana bhojanaluuu and kabbadiii ataluuu anii....

Its a @niranthrapakriya....Lucky people who became before us. Very unlucky people are on their way...

80s and 90's generations grew up in cricket grounds and playing outside. Gen Z kids are growing up on iPhones/iPads/Gaming, Social Media, etc. 

Caste and Social media have contributed a lot to growing differences between people. FOMO (fear of missing out) is growing in people and a major contributor to people adopting lifestyles beyond their paycheck's. Hence the need for short cuts and illegal means to get money. 

When people meet, it is often to show off their status. Gone are the days where they want to meet people to revisit their old days. 

2 hours ago, Pavanonline said:

antha bomma ledu le anna, appudu kids kabatti we didn't know our parents struggle. ipudu we are in their place

I never said their lives were simple. I said they had joyous celebrations. Tell me a joyous event in our lives currently? 

1 hour ago, lollilolli2020 said:

Sonu walia anta 

Ya, googled. Doesn't look good now. She had some grace then. Even Aravind Swamy was way handsome then. 20years anta. So made sense.

2 hours ago, veerigadu said:

Your grandfather probably felt the same when he saw you playing cricket.....Ekkada poyindhiii ra vana bhojanaluuu and kabbadiii ataluuu anii....

Its a @niranthrapakriya....Lucky people who became before us. Very unlucky people are on their way...

We still had vanabhijanaalu and kabaddi aatalu. Please come with better examples :P

11 minutes ago, Jatka Bandi said:

I never said their lives were simple. I said they had joyous celebrations. Tell me a joyous event in our lives currently? 

What is joyous? we went to picnic with friends in community, did kayaking, played pool, is it not joyous? We celebrate festivals as well. in spring fall or summer we visit my brother and sister in law. It's different but I doubt it's less joyous.

37 minutes ago, Jatka Bandi said:

We still had vanabhijanaalu and kabaddi aatalu. Please come with better examples :P

Lol. True. You need a good example. Alright. Here it is…. My grand father and his friends went to Tirumala on a bicycle from Hyderabad. He said it took him 3-4 weeks for the whole trip…My grand father and his friends used to race each other for tens of kilometers. To keep each other motivated. Did I had a chance to do that with my friends? Nooo

4 hours ago, Jatka Bandi said:

Many may call it nostalgia, but we truly moved in the wrong direction. Maa family migrate ayinappudu settled down in old city - baradari, doodhbowli, jiaguda. Chinnappudu chuttu vunde vallantha kalisi ila dance vestu saradaaga enjoy chese vaallu. Andari illalloki andaram velle vaallam. No divide on any basis. Chala mandi pellillu kooda ila kalise chesukunnaru naaku telisina vaallu. We accepted our differences.

Grannies hometown ki vellina edo oka enjoyment vundedi. But now look at our lives - both in India and US. No true enjoyment. Vaaditho godava, veeditho godava kulam matam. Navvadam and ila saradaaga gadapadam marchipoyaam. Not more such celebrations. Festival ante just naalugu dishes, evo chillar card games, and mostly mandu. Ivi tappite levu. Tellodu tellodu ane infactuation tho, valla culture ni puchukuni money minded ayipoyi, anni kolpoyaamu.

Any item who can cum for Tula bangaram anna

7 hours ago, veerigadu said:

Lol. True. You need a good example. Alright. Here it is…. My grand father and his friends went to Tirumala on a bicycle from Hyderabad. He said it took him 3-4 weeks for the whole trip…My grand father and his friends used to race each other for tens of kilometers. To keep each other motivated. Did I had a chance to do that with my friends? Nooo

ippudu anta PTO dorakatam kashtam bro :D