What to do

nene_nani

please suggest bhayya, i am feel like dying..

Nenu sincere ga love chesa , thanu kuda alane undhi.

Tarvatha valla relative okadu thagiladu and she is having secret relationship with him, when i questioned she started shouting   naku anumanalu ekkuva ani  idi workout avvadu and lets be good friends ani…

same time lo  my father passed away and i am emotionally down , thana ni pichi ga love chesa thana tho matladakunda undalekpoya friends ki oppukunna.

yesterday she slept with him,this time i have proof , but thana tho discuss cheyyadaniki  dhiryam chaladam ledu, at the end she will stop talking to me and nenu thana tho matladakunda undalenu (i hope if i keep quite some day she will come back to me) 

For now i am silent, but all these things killing my peace and i am like a dead cat,but our relationship was very beautiful anduke em step tisukolekapothunna .

2 minutes ago, TuesdayStories said:

10years experience ikkada lite tesuko 

10 yrs experience means, nedi kuda same situation aa.. how w did you comeout.

2 minutes ago, nene_nani said:

10 yrs experience means, nedi kuda same situation aa.. how w did you comeout.

Maku vere problem le tanu still good character 

worst thing a man can do is to beg her to stay with you.. and going after her even if she is not in to you..

Accept it.... be brave... move on... get in to good position and make her regret her decision later

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, nene_nani said:

Tarvatha valla relative okadu thagiladu and she is having secret relationship with him, when i questioned she started shouting   naku anumanalu ekkuva ani  idi workout avvadu and lets be good friends ani…

same time lo  my father passed away and i am emotionally down , thana ni pichi ga love chesa thana tho matladakunda undalekpoya friends ki oppukunna.

yesterday she slept with him,this time i have proof , but thana tho discuss cheyyadaniki  dhiryam chaladam ledu, at the end she will stop talking to me and nenu thana tho matladakunda undalenu (i hope if i keep quite some day she will come back to me) 

For now i am silent, but all these things killing my peace and i am like a dead cat,but our relationship was very beautiful anduke em step tisukolekapothunna .

I am in same boat,  similar story. I ** up my job for this, my health. It’s killing me I can’t sleep/eat. Aa pillaki job lo day1 nundi support chesthunde, ippatiki nannu reverse lo emotional blockmail chesthundi. Neenemanna ante harassing ani crying, cut xhesukunta ani bediaristhundi emnna adigithe. Blocked me everywhere but job ki support kaavalanta. Nannu aaduku mingithundi 😭😭

telusukinmadi endante okkasari vallani confront chesaaka, inka barithesgistharu. Modda bhi vinariu. Inka lite theesukoo, kaavalante cheppu daily oka 2 hrs eduddam kurchoni @3$%damn

mingi pakkana 10gu, life lo inta kanna better wake up call undadu, your nanna passing was unfortunate but he blessed you to leave that sendalam and move on … ee emosun konni rojule tarvata anne marsipoi bane untav, ekkuva clithes tearing seskoka pandaga cjesko 

• Upvote 2

Just now, Barney_Stinson said:

mingi pakkana 10gu, life lo inta kanna better wake up call undadu, your nanna passing was unfortunate but he blessed you to leave that sendalam and move on … ee emosun konni rojule tarvata anne marsipoi bane untav, ekkuva clithes tearing seskoka pandaga cjesko , virginity does matter in a healthy relationship for marriage, ledante you are riding someone else’s vehicle assuming it’s yours 

35 minutes ago, nene_nani said:

MG ra pilla kunka

still talking about ammay love failure nibba ga

Walk out ASAP and don’t waste precious time crying or feeling sad. Better to be single than being in such toxic relationship. 
It is normal to feel sad, depressed and miss that person even when you know you are doing the right thing by walking away. Give it sometime. Time can heal anything and everything. 

• Upvote 1

Oka sari anumanam modalu aaika life long untadi … mee idariki peace undadu… and u should have acted bit more mature to begin with… jarigina danini marcha lem… just move on…

• Upvote 1