Is King Mouli great?

Ironfist

On 4/18/2024 at 11:14 PM, Ironfist said:

Naakaitey veedokka pedda fulka. Pre-production lo 100 cibemalu choosi, vaatilo 10 select chesukuni final ga vaatini mix chesukuni production ki veltadhu.

Veedhu entha edava anthey starting lo copy anthey opukunevadhu kaadhu meedha padi karichesevadhu. Ippudu janalki avagahana perigipoyesariki finalga opukunadhu. Kaani dhaaniki vadichina reason kekha. "Art itself is a copy, so copy kotadham tappu ledhu". 

Whats ur opinion?

ideas ni implement cheyatam kuda talent ee. danini market cheyatam another.

13 hours ago, psycopk said:

He is the greatest asset to indian cinema… expectation set chesi danini reach or beat cheyatam not an easy thing… 

he's just good with marketing and building up that intensity in his films ... same formula in all his films ..  

11 minutes ago, pichukgudu said:

he's just good with marketing and building up that intensity in his films ... same formula in all his films ..  

and it works in all his films thats the key

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, psycopk said:

and it works in all his films thats the key

No wonder Chemba saar has been able to perpetuate the biggest of frauds 

Best Marketing manager 

But zero matter

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/19/2024 at 7:13 PM, Pandubabu said:

why can't others do the same uncle 

Trivikram is also doing the same.

On 4/20/2024 at 6:14 AM, pichukgudu said:

TFI lo naku nachina directors -- Chandrasekhar Yeleti & Dev Katta !! Okapudu .. Krishnavamsi kuda baaga ishtam .. but now he's outdated .. India level lo aithe .. Anurag Kashyap !!!

I was about to UPVOTE until I saw Anurag Kashyap. 

I love Chandrasekhar Yeleti, Dev Katta and Neelakanta. Very original. If they figured out how to commercialize the movie without impacting their creativity or originality, they would have become top directors. 

On 4/18/2024 at 9:14 PM, Ironfist said:

Naakaitey veedokka pedda fulka. Pre-production lo 100 cibemalu choosi, vaatilo 10 select chesukuni final ga vaatini mix chesukuni production ki veltadhu.

Veedhu entha edava anthey starting lo copy anthey opukunevadhu kaadhu meedha padi karichesevadhu. Ippudu janalki avagahana perigipoyesariki finalga opukunadhu. Kaani dhaaniki vadichina reason kekha. "Art itself is a copy, so copy kotadham tappu ledhu". 

Whats ur opinion?

Rajamouli may not be original, but he is good at getting the attention of our audience esp emotionally engaging the audience. The villains in his movies are very sadistic to the level that audience feel things happening to them, taking audience to an emotional high and finally when hero wins over villain, with audience feel they won.

Trivikram is also not original, but his humor and dialogues are very good, entertain the audience. 

Its no wonder, most of their movies did well and the records speak for themselves.  

16 hours ago, Konebhar6 said:

I was about to UPVOTE until I saw Anurag Kashyap. 

I love Chandrasekhar Yeleti, Dev Katta and Neelakanta. Very original. If they figured out how to commercialize the movie without impacting their creativity or originality, they would have become top directors. 

Anurag Kashyap according to me is one of the most original director .. i find his movies to be so RAW and DARK at the same time .. and very close to reality ... moreover he's versatile as well .. doesnt stick to a single genre .. GoW , Ugly, Black Friday, Dev D are some master pieces for me .. Ofcourse he has also made some disasters as well .. but his movies does have his signature which definitely feels new and fresh !!

10 minutes ago, pichukgudu said:

Anurag Kashyap according to me is one of the most original director .. i find his movies to be so RAW and DARK at the same time .. and very close to reality ... moreover he's versatile as well .. doesnt stick to a single genre .. GoW , Ugly, Black Friday, Dev D are some master pieces for me .. Ofcourse he has also made some disasters as well .. but his movies does have his signature which definitely feels new and fresh !!

I get it why you like his movies ... 

Irrespective of hits/flops, I liked GOW but found Dev D to be over rated movie .. Did not like it. Inka evo 1-2 movies chusa .. did not like ..