Visitor health insurance inlaws ki

TechSri

8 hours ago, Pavanonline said:

Asalemina use untada ee insurance? Naku telisi no one accepts 

Use cheyalsina avasaram rakapovadame  best thing for us. In case edina emergency situation vaste we can give this insurance and let the hospital deal with them.

11 minutes ago, cisco_sastry said:

Use cheyalsina avasaram rakapovadame  best thing for us. In case edina emergency situation vaste we can give this insurance and let the hospital deal with them.

Ade bro, asalu hospitals accept cheyavu. Did anyone use it ever anedi na question.

1 hour ago, Pavanonline said:

Ade bro, asalu hospitals accept cheyavu. Did anyone use it ever anedi na question.

Yes friend valla mom ki used recently for emergency services and so on for other post tests and medication, friend paid only deductible and rest everything covered with above insurance, after his suggestion I brought the same one for mine too.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, WigsandThighs said:

Yes friend valla mom ki used recently for emergency services and so on for other post tests and medication, friend paid only deductible and rest everything covered with above insurance, after his suggestion I brought the same one for mine too.

Imglobal?

Just now, Pavanonline said:

Imglobal?

Yes bro, choose patriot plus plan, costing like 900+/6 months per person, this one was suggested by him too which covered everything.

• Thanks 1