Are you or anyone you know got impacted by AI so far?

Point

34 minutes ago, pirangi said:

Sendraal Saar visionary ni dominanting ee AI…

AI kanipettindhey mana jayamu jayamu chandranna only no

Please confirm @Bendapudi_english

em effect avvale, but iam seeing junior developers relying bit too much on AI tools, to implement some thing. iam advising them against it, i feel it will make them dumb and dependent on it.

2 hours ago, halwafan said:

em effect avvale, but iam seeing junior developers relying bit too much on AI tools, to implement some thing. iam advising them against it, i feel it will make them dumb and dependent on it.

I do the opposite. I tell everyone to actively use it to ensure they get the best code. AI is here to stay…only people who use it well will be fast, will be on top of their game and survive.

when you ask AI for help ask it to generate comments also, it is very educational.

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, rmJU72 said:

I do the opposite. I tell everyone to actively use it to ensure they get the best code. AI is here to stay…only people who use it well will be fast, will be on top of their game and survive.

when you ask AI for help ask it to generate comments also, it is very educational.

this is precisely iam speaking, there is no learning process here.. you might get the best code, but it hinders their learning. and than how do we conclude it's the best code? because it is generated by AI..? might be true but eventually we lose the judgement and get dependent on it. that's my pov. 

• Upvote 1

Think of how we used stackoverflow. You can copy paste and learn nothing or u can read it carefully, read comments and learn from it. We should use AI like latter.

5 hours ago, DallasBaluKarry said:

AI kanipettindhey mana jayamu jayamu chandranna only no

Please confirm @Bendapudi_english

Chandranna speech latest

Nenu aaroje cheppanu jarigindi pillalni chinnapati ninchi AI nerpinchamani, congress party vina kunda scams lu chesau

Sam gaadiki entho guide cheste OpenAI open chesadu, confidence leka close chesukoni kurchunna rojullo blurred vision (vision 2020) ideas vaadiki manam cheppadam jarigindi.. ippudu choodu ekkadunnado

On 5/1/2024 at 7:32 AM, halwafan said:

this is precisely iam speaking, there is no learning process here.. you might get the best code, but it hinders their learning. and than how do we conclude it's the best code? because it is generated by AI..? might be true but eventually we lose the judgement and get dependent on it. that's my pov. 

Niku artam aitaledu going forward nobody have to learn anything just plain English is all we need. Rest assured by AI

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, Pahelwan2 said:

Niku artam aitaledu going forward nobody have to learn anything just plain English is all we need. Rest assured by AI

Exactly you can never compete with ai in future either adopt it or perish

On 5/1/2024 at 1:32 PM, halwafan said:

Its like you are restricting team not to use google/stack and fix problems... Accept and leverage AI, don't try to compete.. Google lekunda job cheyagalama? In future AI lekunda Kuda ante try to use it in best way for optimal results..  

In future  if you wanna try code from scratch then there is something wrong like writing code without libraries..