Not sure how Land titling act will work in India

idibezwada

16 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

so what will happen for A or 1…if i am in thier shoes,,,there is no way i will know that a parallel chain of docs existed…as the titling act both will be valid docs as the survey no is different…say mine is 100 and 100/5  is created for other party

Which is why there is provisional title for a prescribed duration. As Andhra government is digitalizing the registrations ( this is in pilot phase currently, and is different from land titling act, unlike what TDP is claiming that xerox papers are being issued), it makes the transactions more transparent. You an always check the database to see who owns the title. Let's say you missed the provisional title period you always have an option of litigating it in High court.

1 minute ago, idibezwada said:

inka antha opika ledu uncle..already lawyer feeslu vastanai

You should fight for what's rightfully yours before giving up. 

5 minutes ago, CanadianMalodu said:

If you find even a shred of evidence go straight to court in a caveat and ask them to stay his retirement benefits till your case is resolved. At least check this possibility with your lawyer.

By mistake kuda ala avakudhadhu but nuvu epudaina high court lo cases lo emaina irukunava anna, ma case okati 15 years avthundhi reasonably welloff ayina maake paisal vachipothundhi lawyer fees tho 

1 minute ago, Bendapudi_english said:

By mistake kuda ala avakudhadhu but nuvu epudaina high court lo cases lo emaina irukunava anna, ma case okati 15 years avthundhi reasonably welloff ayina maake paisal vachipothundhi lawyer fees tho 

Navi emi levu. Ma nana departmental cases untayi, choostha unta, nanagaru "briefed me". Pending inquiry or accusations unte courts retirement benefits hold lo pettmantayi, dispute resolve ayyedhaka.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, CanadianMalodu said:

You should fight for what's rightfully yours before giving up. 

of course i am..i am referring to filling case against MRO

17 minutes ago, CanadianMalodu said:

Which is why there is provisional title for a prescribed duration. As Andhra government is digitalizing the registrations ( this is in pilot phase currently, and is different from land titling act, unlike what TDP is claiming that xerox papers are being issued), it makes the transactions more transparent. You an always check the database to see who owns the title. Let's say you missed the provisional title period you always have an option of litigating it in High court.

this has nothing to do with litigation..did you hear about 22a lands..many people are suffering because of it since long time..this sct will be worse than that