Amaravati Singapore vision గురించి CBN అబ్బదాలు , మోసాలు

andhra_jp

Just now, andhra_jp said:

something similiar kaadu that township in Pune was just in 450 acre and it started in 2000 and still under development!!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magarpatta

Imagine the massive proposed amaravati capital and its financial burdens and timelines considering its over exacerbated designs and high expenses incurred!!

Basically CBN should have started in a small scale and gone for incremental expansion ?

Sare then why not do that, instead scrap everything? 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

"LOL ...no builder ever produces graphics ..it violates protocols ..lol lol lol" - muyyara jaffaga.

Its long over for this kind of trash talk. It is not as clever as you think it is.

Dont indulge in personal attacks and stick to the point...

matter lenappudee janalu will go to personal attacks...  looks like u have no counter argument for the copied street view i highlighted.... super originality project!!

35 minutes ago, andhra_jp said:

jagan gelichina vodina Andhra assam laaga vundi

Idithe correct 

2 minutes ago, Pavanonline said:

Sare then why not do that, instead scrap everything? 

100% agree ... welcome to politics 😄 we need to ask jagan whats the issue in starting in small scale ... probably he is short sighted and looking for whats to be done to get reelected.. 

23 minutes ago, andhra_jp said:

Dont indulge in personal attacks and stick to the point...

matter lenappudee janalu will go to personal attacks...  looks like u have no counter argument for the copied street view i highlighted.... super originality project!!

Showing graphics proves what ? does not everyone make graphics before they build something. Graphics hahaha antu troll cheyydam is the worst crime you are doing. I may "attack" (if a reply is an attack) you but you are spitting on entire telugu society and ruining their sacrifices of land and their aspiration for a city. shameful

5 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Showing graphics proves what ? does not everyone make graphics before they build something. Graphics hahaha antu troll cheyydam is the worst crime you are doing. I may "attack" (if a reply is an attack) you but you are spitting on entire telugu society and ruining their sacrifices of land and their aspiration for a city. shameful

graphics chupinchadam is fine and everyone agrees..

but why lift existing street view which is copyrighted by google maps ?

https://www.google.com/maps/@-41.4354218,147.1396378,3a,90y,282.79h,81.47t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sXm88ESxDnYutPS2KeW_CPQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?entry=ttu

Your posts are still going personal ... my last try replying u and again any personal comments i have no other choice but to ignore your posts..

Have a nice day buddy..

34 minutes ago, andhra_jp said:

graphics chupinchadam is fine and everyone agrees..

but why lift existing street view which is copyrighted by google maps ?

https://www.google.com/maps/@-41.4354218,147.1396378,3a,90y,282.79h,81.47t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sXm88ESxDnYutPS2KeW_CPQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?entry=ttu

Your posts are still going personal ... my last try replying u and again any personal comments i have no other choice but to ignore your posts..

Have a nice day buddy..

Where was this street view ? maybe in entire 9 minute video few seconds anukunta. I broswed through the 9 minute video and i did not find any match anywhere - there is something towards end and i had to look carefully.

Most graphics made even by reputational companies show - for example white people wearing western dresses in indian buildings. No one other than a troll takes note of this and makes ruckus.

What you are doing is low brow trolling against an entire people. But you want  everyone to treat you with utmost respect and patiently deal you. no chance ba. change your behaviour and grow up a little. or prepare to be treated like any 5 rupee paytm troll.

11 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

Where was this street view ? maybe in entire 9 minute video few seconds anukunta. I broswed through the 9 minute video and i did not find any match anywhere - there is something towards end and i had to look carefully.

go to 8min 49sec in that video u will find that copyrighted street view.

11 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

No one other than a troll takes note of this and makes ruckus.

What you are doing is low brow trolling against an entire people. But you want  everyone to treat you with utmost respect and patiently deal you. no chance ba. change your behaviour and grow up a little. or prepare to be treated like any 5 rupee paytm troll.

Thats it Baa....  I am done with u as u seriously are into something.

Anyways not my problem and wish you good luck and adding u to ignorelist.