jagan andi

Pandubabu

1 minute ago, Sam480 said:

e district bro meedi

krishna baa..vja proper core city lo not ooru chivara oorlu

6 minutes ago, Sam480 said:

Free Health, Free Education and some incentives to Farmers, old age women and widowers are the only freebies a govt should give bro. migatavi asalu avasaram ledu

also antha mandhi volunteers nijangaane needed?? maalla monitor chese vallu sarigga leru antunnaru 

1 minute ago, Naaperushiva said:

also antha mandhi volunteers nijangaane needed?? maalla monitor chese vallu sarigga leru antunnaru 

volunteer system was helpful during covid, but personally i think it's just additional burden on the state finances

1 hour ago, Sizzler said:

Vaddu anna… papam a chinna pilla meedha kooda troll chestaru… konchem economy and social background strong leni vallu suffer avtharu trolls ki…. We have already witnessed what happened to one lady. 

true uncle . I am not a jaffa by any means . jagga really brought happiness in many downtrodden . 

yesterday two of my friends visited me who has around 10 cr worth properties back in India while their parents are doing small time jobs . apparently their parents are receiving pension and these people are receiving pensions and these two friends started complaining why should anyone get pension . manam balisi unte saripodha ? jagga welfare is definitely upbringing a section of people .

I had no hope for jagga before last year elections. even though he did some sadistic things, I feel his education , health and other welfare are helpful to some sections .

the only time I felt jagga is a real successor to ysr is when he introduced these new and never heard welfare schemes unlike the visionary who is copying everything from last few years .

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, jalsa01 said:

Ekkada?

Manaku artham kaadhu uncle , because we don't need to visit government hospital . there are people that need basic medicines like antibiotics and fever medicines that are receiving them for free instead of going to local rmp only to spend 100-200 rupees 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Pandubabu said:

true uncle . I am not a jaffa by any means . jagga really brought happiness in many downtrodden . 

yesterday two of my friends visited me who has around 10 cr worth properties back in India while their parents are doing small time jobs . apparently their parents are receiving pension and these people are receiving pensions and these two friends started complaining why should anyone get pension . manam balisi unte saripodha ? jagga welfare is definitely upbringing a section of people .

I had no hope for jagga before last year elections. even though he did some sadistic things, I feel his education , health and other welfare are helpful to some sections .

the only time I felt jagga is a real successor to ysr is when he introduced these new and never heard welfare schemes unlike the visionary who is copying everything from last few years .

He has brought great reforms in few areas. His focus is on basic needs for the people. 

Just wonder why nobody thought of the Village Secretariat system. This should be taken a model across the country. Great administrative mechanism near the door steps of people. 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Naaperushiva said:

yes kaaka...mana chuttullu adharu rich ayyi vundaru gaa kaaka.

and my own atthayya govt teacher yes thanu change ayithe vundhi but too much kaadhu but better ani cheppindhi

inthakkanna nenu ekkuva cheppanu nenu 

same maa cousin told.. elementary teacher 

6 hours ago, Sam480 said:

volunteer system was helpful during covid, but personally i think it's just additional burden on the state finances

Jagan handled the Covid situation really with the help of Volunteers. They are a delivery mechanism and directly integrated people with the administration.