Simple math winner evaro easy guess cheyachu

Bendapudi_english

2 hours ago, Teluguredu said:

Still both of them aren't hindu upper castes they are just upper castes based on social status not on Varna system used in Hinduism.

Only hindu upper castes in s.i are Brahmins.

LOL according Hindu Varna system, they are Kshatriyas!!! 

Konchem kuda history knowledge ledu...edo agenda tho propaganda cheyyataniki tappa!!

21 minutes ago, CaptainMaverick said:

LOL according Hindu Varna system, they are Kshatriyas!!! 

Konchem kuda history knowledge ledu...edo agenda tho propaganda cheyyataniki tappa!!

Lol no ,there are no hindu forward castes in S.I except for Brahmins because they are migrants from north india.

Forward castes in south india are forward castes because of their social status and their financial status.

Reddies,velamas  might have held fiefdoms and even independant empires but they aren't part of Varna system.

18 minutes ago, Teluguredu said:

Lol no ,there are no hindu forward castes in S.I except for Brahmins because they are migrants from north india.

Forward castes in south india are forward castes because of their social status and their financial status.

Reddies,velamas  might have held fiefdoms and even independant empires but they aren't part of Varna system.

LOL poyi DNA test chesuko!! India is highly a mixed race....but in different % & everyone including brahmins are mixed...! Fake history, dis/misinformation spread chesi hate ni propagate cheyyaku!! 

15 minutes ago, CaptainMaverick said:

LOL poyi DNA test chesuko!! India is highly a mixed race....but in different % & everyone including brahmins are mixed...! Fake history, dis/misinformation spread chesi hate ni propagate cheyyaku!! 

It's true they are all mixed, but reddies and kammas and all south indians barring some kerala castes have negligible Aryan ancestry.they have ivc ancestry plus south indian hunter gatherer ancestry.

Brahmins are closer to U.P Brahmins than any of south indian castes and have 15-20% Aryan ancestry.

Many people of south indian land owning castes are light in color because of Iranian hunter gatherer and very little caucasian hg component of indus valley civilization ancestry, not Aryan ancestry.

1 hour ago, Teluguredu said:

It's true they are all mixed, but reddies and kammas and all south indians barring some kerala castes have negligible Aryan ancestry.they have ivc ancestry plus south indian hunter gatherer ancestry.

Brahmins are closer to U.P Brahmins than any of south indian castes and have 15-20% Aryan ancestry.

Many people of south indian land owning castes are light in color because of Iranian hunter gatherer and very little caucasian hg component of indus valley civilization ancestry, not Aryan ancestry.

again poyi DNA test chesuko...chesukuni maatlaadu..lekapothe research cheyyi. stop spreading fake news & propaganda!!!  

Kammas, Reddys, Kapus are Kshatriyas based on Hindu varna system...your obsession with skin color is appalling & borderline racist.

In fact there are many castes classified as OBCs/SC/STs are also Kshatriyas....!!! Don't go by political classification of castes...do it by science & history!

19 hours ago, Bendapudi_english said:

Antha wave lo kuda TDP ki 23 vachayi, 80 seats lo odipothunaru YCP ani IPAC ante jagan aa candidates marchadu, so andhulo 65 easy ga alliance ki vachina, we will cross magic figure .

ofcourse adhi just simple math, kani we are winning 125+

There are other points also- Ongole MP candidate dhorakaledhu, CheviReddy ni theesukuravalasi vacchinhi, same Nellore situation in Nellore, thappaka ViSa Reddy ni pettaaru. Roja thappaka odipothundhi ani news ayina maarchaledhu, same with Ambati, Guntur lo strong leader ledu, inka chala unnayi.

40 minutes ago, CaptainMaverick said:

again poyi DNA test chesuko...chesukuni maatlaadu..lekapothe research cheyyi. stop spreading fake news & propaganda!!!  

Kammas, Reddys, Kapus are Kshatriyas based on Hindu varna system...your obsession with skin color is appalling & borderline racist.

In fact there are many castes classified as OBCs/SC/STs are also Kshatriyas....!!! Don't go by political classification of castes...do it by science & history!

I am talking scientifically lol,S.I Brahmins score 15-20% steppe while reddies and kammas score negligible amount of steppe.

44 minutes ago, Teluguredu said:

I am talking scientifically lol,S.I Brahmins score 15-20% steppe while reddies and kammas score negligible amount of steppe.

A lot of lambadi & Banjara community have fairly higher share of Steppe ancestry & they also look lighter than most South Indians even Brahmins....but they're classified as SC/STs!!

These are the results of a Kamma from 23 and me DNA results & Harappa World

f4l1zdmmpn561.jpg?width=828&format=pjpg&

g0whedmmpn561.jpg?width=1440&format=pjpg

His Haplogroups  are J-M241 for my paternal and M40a maternal.

So where did the J haplogroup come from?!!

And some other guy claiming to be a reddy had this to say!

1 S-Indian 53.69

2 Baloch 37.2

3 Caucasian 4.32

4 NE-Asian 1.52

5 SE-Asian 1.2

6 SW-Asian 1.1

7 Papuan 0.45

8 American 0.4

9 Mediterranean 0.12

It has only got to do with the fact that South Indians have significant AASI ancestry irrespective of caste & in the North they also AASCI % but may a bit lesser than south Indians & irrespective of caste.

1 hour ago, CaptainMaverick said:

A lot of lambadi & Banjara community have fairly higher share of Steppe ancestry & they also look lighter than most South Indians even Brahmins....but they're classified as SC/STs!!

These are the results of a Kamma from 23 and me DNA results & Harappa World

f4l1zdmmpn561.jpg?width=828&format=pjpg&

g0whedmmpn561.jpg?width=1440&format=pjpg

His Haplogroups  are J-M241 for my paternal and M40a maternal.

So where did the J haplogroup come from?!!

And some other guy claiming to be a reddy had this to say!

1 S-Indian 53.69

2 Baloch 37.2

3 Caucasian 4.32

4 NE-Asian 1.52

5 SE-Asian 1.2

6 SW-Asian 1.1

7 Papuan 0.45

8 American 0.4

9 Mediterranean 0.12

It has only got to do with the fact that South Indians have significant AASI ancestry irrespective of caste & in the North they also AASCI % but may a bit lesser than south Indians & irrespective of caste.

Steppe  ancestry in harrapa world is ne_ euro ,you can see that they have zero steppe ancestry.

Also harrapa world is useless for getting hunter-gatherer and farmer ancestry look at qpadm or illustrative results.

Illustrative results for telugu brahmin.Gk99COd.jpeg

Illustrative results for reddy.look at the steppe difference ,reddies have negligible steppe ,Brahmins have steppe ancestry.

zzRWvIu.jpeg

9 minutes ago, Teluguredu said:

Steppe  ancestry in harrapa world is ne_ euro ,you can see that they have zero steppe ancestry.

Also harrapa world is useless for getting hunter-gatherer and farmer ancestry look at qpadm or illustrative results.

Illustrative results for telugu brahmin.Gk99COd.jpeg

Illustrative results for reddy.look at the steppe difference ,reddies have negligible steppe ,Brahmins have steppe ancestry.

zzRWvIu.jpeg

Regardless of the caste, people have Steppe ancestry and the % reduces as you go deeper in the South which is probably Kanyakumari/Sri Lanka!. Brahmins alone don't have it. The fact that Kammas & Reddys are exclusive Telugu/Tamil castes although there are equivalents in other parts of Indian & still having some amount of Steppe ancestry tells you how mixed people are. This actually busts your myth.

You're still willing ignore the Steppe ancestry of the Lambadi & Banjara community who are classified as STs!! They have higher % of Steppe ancestry than Brahmins only tells you their migration & mixed race patterns!!

North Indian castes of Jats/Rajputs of Hindu, Sikh, Muslim religions have higher % Steppe ancestry than any South Indian Brahmin....!!! And they all share significant % of AASI!!!

7 minutes ago, CaptainMaverick said:

Regardless of the caste, people have Steppe ancestry and the % reduces as you go deeper in the South which is probably Kanyakumari/Sri Lanka!. Brahmins alone don't have it. The fact that Kammas & Reddys are exclusive Telugu/Tamil castes although there are equivalents in other parts of Indian & still having some amount of Steppe ancestry tells you how mixed people are. This actually busts your myth.

You're still willing ignore the Steppe ancestry of the Lambadi & Banjara community who are classified as STs!! They have higher % of Steppe ancestry than Brahmins only tells you their migration & mixed race patterns!!

Lambadi are migrants from rajastan they aren't telugu people.even their language is an indo-aryan language.and I doubt they have more steppe ancestry than south indian Brahmins.

Equivalents to reddies and kammas are gowdas and vellalars in other states who themselves have no steppe ancestry.

Anyway that's what I am saying ,in south india,Brahmins are the only ones with steppe ancestry because they are migrants from north india they aren't south indians ,south indians themselves have negligible steppe ancestry (barring some castes of kerala who have probably mixed with other ethnicities.)

Varna system is for indo-aryans of which south indians aren't part of (proved by DNA results).

1 minute ago, Teluguredu said:

Lambadi are migrants from rajastan they aren't telugu people.even their language is an indo-aryan language.and I doubt they have more steppe ancestry than south indian Brahmins.

Equivalents to reddies and kammas are gowdas and vellalars in other states who themselves have no steppe ancestry.

Anyway that's what I am saying ,in south india,Brahmins are the only ones with steppe ancestry because they are migrants from north india they aren't south indians ,south indians themselves have negligible steppe ancestry (barring some castes of kerala who have probably mixed with other ethnicities.)

Lazaridis et al. (2016) notes "The demographic impact of steppe related populations on South Asia was substantial, as the Mala, a south Indian Dalit population with minimal ANI (Ancestral North Indian) along the 'Indian Cline' of such ancestry is inferred to have ~ 18% steppe-related ancestry

Pathak et al. 2018 concluded that the Indo-European speakers of the Gangetic Plains and the Dravidian speakers have significant Yamnaya Early-Middle Bronze Age (Steppe_EMBA) ancestry but no Middle-Late Bronze Age Steppe (Steppe_MLBA) ancestry. On the other hand, the "North-Western Indian and Pakistani" populations (PNWI) showed significant Steppe_MLBA ancestry along with Yamnaya (Steppe_EMBA) ancestry. 

7 minutes ago, CaptainMaverick said:

North Indian castes of Jats/Rajputs of Hindu, Sikh, Muslim religions have higher % Steppe ancestry than any South Indian Brahmin....!!! And they all share significant % of AASI!!!

S.i indian Brahmins more or less have same steppe ancestry as rajputs because s.i have mixed slightly with south indians who have zero steppe ancestry.

But rajputs themselves have much less steppe than Brahmins of north india.

Jaats and rors are a different matter ,they are actually part of a seperate later migration ,they have the highest steppe but don't belong in Varna system as they are from a different group altogether.

That's not the matter here man,the matter is Varna system is for indo-aryan people of which south indians aren't a part of.

4 minutes ago, CaptainMaverick said:

Lazaridis et al. (2016) notes "The demographic impact of steppe related populations on South Asia was substantial, as the Mala, a south Indian Dalit population with minimal ANI (Ancestral North Indian) along the 'Indian Cline' of such ancestry is inferred to have ~ 18% steppe-related ancestry

Pathak et al. 2018 concluded that the Indo-European speakers of the Gangetic Plains and the Dravidian speakers have significant Yamnaya Early-Middle Bronze Age (Steppe_EMBA) ancestry but no Middle-Late Bronze Age Steppe (Steppe_MLBA) ancestry. On the other hand, the "North-Western Indian and Pakistani" populations (PNWI) showed significant Steppe_MLBA ancestry along with Yamnaya (Steppe_EMBA) ancestry. 

Lol some b.s paper 

Show me south indian dalit samples with 15% steppe ancestry ,let's see.

What tool were they even using?

Dravidians don't have any steppe ancestry,they are descendants of indus valley civilization.

8 minutes ago, Teluguredu said:

Haplogroup R1a1

In India, a high percentage of this haplogroup is observed in West Bengal Brahmins (72%)[37] to the east, Gujarat Lohanas (60%)[72] to the west, Khatris (67%)[72] in the north, and Karnataka Medars (39%) in the south.[59] It has also been found in several South Indian Dravidian-speaking tribals including the Kotas (41%) of Tamil Nadu,[55] Chenchu (26%) and Valmikis of Andhra Pradesh[42] as well as the Yadav and Kallar of Tamil Nadu suggesting that M17 is widespread in these southern Indians tribes.[42] Besides these, studies show high percentages in regionally diverse groups such as Manipuris (50%)[72] to the extreme northeast and in among Punjabis (47%)[42] to the extreme northwest.

This is how much diverse everybody is....!!!