Canada job visa- options for my scenario

cup_saucer

I’m currently working on C2c to a client X in a multi nations team structure. Now due to budget allocation my position is moving to Canada and FT only. Since I work remote, I can ask for offering me the FT and continue working from US on Canada payroll where I can travel to Canada on regular basis. 

To approach them, I need to know my visa options that the client X can sponsor me or self sponsor to take up this work. 
Please help me with the options or solutions.

thanks in advance 

2 hours ago, cup_saucer said:

I’m currently working on C2c to a client X in a multi nations team structure. Now due to budget allocation my position is moving to Canada and FT only. Since I work remote, I can ask for offering me the FT and continue working from US on Canada payroll where I can travel to Canada on regular basis. 

To approach them, I need to know my visa options that the client X can sponsor me or self sponsor to take up this work. 

thanks in advance 

How can you work on Canadian payroll , if you're in US? that too on C2C? Are you a Canadian citizen or Permanent resident ?

3 hours ago, cup_saucer said:

thanks in advance 

Canada lo work permit easy ga osthadi job offer unte...work permit meedha Canada move aypoyi happy ga work chesko...

1 yr tarvatha you'll get enough points to apply for PR kuda....don't listen to people who advice about sticking to US by hook or crook...once Canadian citizen ayyaka malli US ki return ellocchu if you are interested..

24 minutes ago, papampasivadu said:

Canada lo work permit easy ga osthadi job offer unte...work permit meedha Canada move aypoyi happy ga work chesko...

1 yr tarvatha you'll get enough points to apply for PR kuda....don't listen to people who advice about sticking to US by hook or crook...once Canadian citizen ayyaka malli US ki return ellocchu if you are interested..

What is the visa option in my case bro. 

28 minutes ago, papampasivadu said:

No it's not possible. The pilot project of 100,000 visa for H1Bs visas is already closed as it reached the cap. If he were to work in Canada he needs an LMIA which is more or less company sponsorship. 

3 hours ago, CanadianMalodu said:

No it's not possible. The pilot project of 100,000 visa for H1Bs visas is already closed as it reached the cap. If he were to work in Canada he needs an LMIA which is more or less company sponsorship. 

ya...aa H1 pilot project lite...I'm talking about company sponsorship only...

3 hours ago, cup_saucer said:

What is the visa option in my case bro. 

first ask them if they'll offer you that Canadian fulltime bro....if they offer, they'll sponsor work visa...