Is it true Bhawani? About Modern Indian highways

verrigadu

ee AFDB lo mana @psycopk yeppudu choosina anti-BJP posts veyyatam valla anukunta..BJP meedha negativity perigindhi

kaani ee video choosthe its really true Bhawani anipinchindhi

India's road network has grown 59 per cent to become the second largest in the world as part of the development work carried out by the government in the last nine years, Union Minister Nitin Gadkari said today.

India has nearly 64 lakh km of total road network, which is the second largest in the world. India's National Highways network alone stood at 1,45,240 km today compared to 91,287 km in 2013-14, the Road, Transport and Highways Minister said.

@verrigadu  bro pls don't post WhatsApp university messages, video anni Graphics aa, asala development ekkada jarugutundi cheppu? Real development Rahul PM ayyake start avuthundi. 

52 minutes ago, Spartan said:

India's road network has grown 59 per cent to become the second largest in the world as part of the development work carried out by the government in the last nine years, Union Minister Nitin Gadkari said today.

India has nearly 64 lakh km of total road network, which is the second largest in the world. India's National Highways network alone stood at 1,45,240 km today compared to 91,287 km in 2013-14, the Road, Transport and Highways Minister said.

we should give credit to NDA government under AB VP rule too. 

Golden Quadrilateral project; the amount of highway construction during their tenure was more than what previous govts did for 50yrs combined. 

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, CanadianMalodu said:

BJP needs YCP in AP more so than Baboru. YCP vote is mostly Congress vote block as long as Jagan stands that vote block will be with YCP and Congress is as good as dead rat in Andhra, and Jagan aligns with BJP.

Baboru on the other hand is an opportunist. If  he wins today, tomorrow he can say who is Modi? Who is Amit Shah so on so forth. He also has a paleru, who thinks he represents entire Kapus community. 

BJP if it grows, it can grow in Andhra at the expense of Telugu Desham. The key is balancing dominant communities. Kammas,Reddies to a lesser extent Kapus  all have business interests in common that aligns with BJP's pro business stand. Most of them are largely Hindus, but the troubling block is Anti-Hindu rhetoric from the Marxists influencers within Kamma and Reddi communities.

The rhetoric is against accepting the supposedly Brahmin hegemony in the varna system being imposed. RSS have already addressed this. One move that BJP started to adopt from RSS is to accommodate, agrarian and trading communities that are non vaishyas and non Brahmin Kshatriyas in power structures. Which is why you started to see people like Modi, Annamalai as faces. The other aspect is sectarian 'Northerns vs locals' being imposed. This is another move to skew the power play by invoking regional play. At the heart of it is retain the local power play by dominant castes. This traces back to early days of Justice party. The counter to it hit in the heart of the narrative which is breaking the political barrier in Tamil Nadu. Think of it in military war map. You will then see BJP bases surrounding Andhra in Telangana, Karnataka and Tamilnadu. 

Lol Malodu uncle, kaadedi anarham cheekaniki annaru chi chi ycheapi jaffas

47 minutes ago, psycopk said:

I lost trust in congress for the way they divided Ap .. now with bjp not fulfilling division promises i lost trust on  bjp and entire nation…  i have zero feelings towards the nation… simple ga chepali ante… i dont care outside AP..

But how come you didn't loose trust in Baboru ? Baboru vibhajana ki memu vythirekham kadhu. Jagan took clear samikyandhra stand. Baboru aa roju United Stand teesukunte, I don't think there would have been bifurcation.  Atu pimmata Baboru Congress sanka ekkaru endhuku? 

50 minutes ago, psycopk said:

I lost trust in congress for the way they divided Ap .. now with bjp not fulfilling division promises i lost trust on  bjp and entire nation…  i have zero feelings towards the nation… simple ga chepali ante… i dont care outside AP..

gc UNTE ANDARU ADE ANTARU SAR 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, SinNo3bre said:

Lol Malodu uncle, kaadedi anarham cheekaniki annaru chi chi ycheapi jaffas

Chekedhi Baboru and aayana follow avthunna Meeru kadha? Ee logic Etta miss ayyavu, Baskar Rao.

Kritam election mundhu kadha Brahmani went to the hotel in which RaGa stayed? Ee election ki Baboru met Chinnama and Delhi peddalu. Telangana lo Congress kavali.  Chinna Dora publicly told Baboru asked for potthu at HariKrishna's dead body. Baboru ki side ki inko Erra tundu paleru, plus erra dalam communist parties. 

5 minutes ago, kevinUsa said:

gc UNTE ANDARU ADE ANTARU SAR 

GC kadhu kadha Citizenship unna, mostly desi lives revolve around desi places only. Pedda teda ledhu. Most of them will not indulge in US politics, even if they do the representation is marginal and can not connect with wider American population. Roti, Kapda, Makhaan Kakunda America lo politics ni 'diversity' angle lo Kakunda representation teesukune situation ledhu. 

1 hour ago, psycopk said:

found aunty nashnal 

14 minutes ago, CanadianMalodu said:

But how come you didn't loose trust in Baboru ? Baboru vibhajana ki memu vythirekham kadhu. Jagan took clear samikyandhra stand. Baboru aa roju United Stand teesukunte, I don't think there would have been bifurcation.  Atu pimmata Baboru Congress sanka ekkaru endhuku? 

baboru said AP and TG are his two eyes then