I investigated India’s failed city of Rs 6,67,000 CRORES | Andhra Pradesh

ntr2ntr

1 hour ago, ARYA said:

not even a single place/room to stay, what did Chandrababu naidu has done in his 5 yrs tenure? 

Room kadu brick anali samara

17 minutes ago, vetrivel said:

Samara im visiting next month

Will i get to see the bricks that i donated the money for ?

I donated 10000 as part of the My brick My Amaravati initiative 

Or as usual does it go into Bhuvi madam Bangles contribution fund ?

Oka BLM fund oka wall fund oka my brick fund antunna @ARYA

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, vetrivel said:

Samara im visiting next month

Will i get to see the bricks that i donated the money for ?

I donated 10000 as part of the My brick My Amaravati initiative 

Or as usual does it go into Bhuvi madam Bangles contribution fund ?

4th ki healing time ivava…

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, psycopk said:

4th ki healing time ivava…

Im hoping tdp wins so i get to interact with more tdp supporters

After 2019 lot of them went into hiding 

Im sure if tdp wins everyone will be back

4 hours ago, ntr2ntr said:

Mr Naidu approached the World Bank for a loan of 38 billion rupees ($535m; ‎£411m) and India's building authorities for another 75 billion rupees. All borrowing failed to match the huge capital costs needed to even start building the city of his dreams.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-45294283

Given the state's poor financial condition, Mr Naidu had no option but to find creative ways to raise funds. Amaravati Bond is meant to fund the building of the new state capital for Andhra Pradesh. The bond was listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) on Monday.It is a 10-year issue, offered at a fixed interest rate of 10.32 per cent per annum, to be paid quarterly. As the question arises about the available options for the state to repay the amount, which already has a debt to GSDP of 28.4 per cent (4 percentage points higher than the permitted limit).  

https://www.businesstoday.in/opinion/alchemy/story/amaravati-bonds-and-andhra-pradesh-debt-challenges-108905-2018-08-31

2 hours ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Nee Austin ille premium builder tho 2 1/2 years kattinchukunnav.. Oka capital mathram 5 years lo expecting a.. wow anna.. 

ala ani nuvvu tappa janalu anukoleedu and vaadini odagotttaru and given 23 seats..

Anukee CBN blamed people also in one of his post-election speeches...

Either people are dumb or things did not go as planned for the so called amaravati project...

I would choose option 2

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, andhra_jp said:

Mr Naidu approached the World Bank for a loan of 38 billion rupees ($535m; ‎£411m) and India's building authorities for another 75 billion rupees. All borrowing failed to match the huge capital costs needed to even start building the city of his dreams.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-45294283

Given the state's poor financial condition, Mr Naidu had no option but to find creative ways to raise funds. Amaravati Bond is meant to fund the building of the new state capital for Andhra Pradesh. The bond was listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) on Monday.It is a 10-year issue, offered at a fixed interest rate of 10.32 per cent per annum, to be paid quarterly. As the question arises about the available options for the state to repay the amount, which already has a debt to GSDP of 28.4 per cent (4 percentage points higher than the permitted limit).  

https://www.businesstoday.in/opinion/alchemy/story/amaravati-bonds-and-andhra-pradesh-debt-challenges-108905-2018-08-31

CBN’s grandeur Amaravati is a failed project from the start, they just wanted to accumulate real estate wealth in the shortest period of time and residual state left without a capital have them a perfect opportunity to grab the lands in the name of capital development.

One fine day, the state has to sell away CRDA lands just to pay the interest. Thanks to CBN and his greed, forth coming generations will pay a price..

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, psycopk said:

Room kadu brick anali samara

Hotels, lodges, resorts lo rooms kakunda bricks untaya anna 🙏

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, ARYA said:

not even a single place/room to stay, what did Chandrababu naidu has done in his 5 yrs tenure? 

what a @paytm statement 

then how ur jaggad ruling