I investigated India’s failed city of Rs 6,67,000 CRORES | Andhra Pradesh

ntr2ntr

Just now, futureofandhra said:

adhi economically sustainable ah kadha anedhi another discussion 

ayina capital ki kavalsina admin buildings vunnayi 

i told whats happening in ap 

I told you what has happened in Andhra in 2019. There was a clear mandate against CBN and gradeur Amaravati plans. Administration ki kavaksindi few buildings and mere 1000 chores, that’s what it costed Telangana Secretariat. 

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, ARYA said:

aa paid pressitute cheppindi kada 2024 completion target ani so 5 yrs lo entha % complete chesad CBN basic Q ki answer adiga do you have an answer? 

enni sarlu ee posts pdali ... miku enni sarlu cheppina kanapadav... 

he build major road connections... started building so many houses for govt officers, major design structures and building started.... started connection of main water connection with large pipes..( they are rusting on the road side) ... https://telugu.oneindia.com/news/andhra-pradesh/capital-amaravati-roads-destruction-gravel-theft-amaravati-jac-seeks-trial-as-suomoto/articlecontent-pf332095-298942.html

on this road I travelled... now this road is not there 

23 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

For a fact, India never built a city and in a country like India, cities flourished over a period of time but none was constructed with an exception of Chandigarh, which is relatively smaller planned city with investments from the center, punjab and haryana which are all cash rich states. 

The concept of land pooling itself is a flopped idea, acquiring a hundred acres for a public project itself is a Herculean task, imagine pooling 35000 acres for a real estate project with the land owners getting a small share in the project, Do you really think this is feasible ? A 10 acre projects takes few years to develop, imagine what it would take to build and operate a 35000 acres so that the land owners get their developed plots ? In present scenario, it will take two generations for the land owners to get their developed plots and until then the state has to pay lease amounts for 25,000 odd farmers. 

yeah i agree its not easy to build city from scratch let alone a grandeur capital like amaravati in a developing country like India

So are you going with Option A or Option B i presented earlier ?

Option A is start with noble cause and eventual flop in implementation.

Option B is knowing this will fail anyways so do realestate mafia and surrender to people's verdict ?

25 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

I told you what has happened in Andhra in 2019. There was a clear mandate against CBN and gradeur Amaravati plans. Administration ki kavaksindi few buildings and mere 1000 chores, that’s what it costed Telangana Secretariat. 

nenu adhey cheptunna

3 captals is stupid idea

45 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Jaggedu amaravati develop sestha ani seppinda ?

Kallu mingaya..watch his promises before 2019

43 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

nenu adhey cheptunna

3 captals is stupid idea

Where is 3 capital idea ? Already bill ni back teesukunaka inkemi 3 capitals?

• Haha 1

Hey...jaffalaki jaafflangalaki explain cheddamani try chestunnara?? Oh my jaffa, sahasame ani cheppali..burralo lo jaffana gadi s**t tappa emi undadhu akkada..

2 hours ago, kittaya said:

enni sarlu ee posts pdali ... miku enni sarlu cheppina kanapadav... 

he build major road connections... started building so many houses for govt officers, major design structures and building started.... started connection of main water connection with large pipes..( they are rusting on the road side) ... https://telugu.oneindia.com/news/andhra-pradesh/capital-amaravati-roads-destruction-gravel-theft-amaravati-jac-seeks-trial-as-suomoto/articlecontent-pf332095-298942.html

on this road I travelled... now this road is not there 

Its a basic question, what % of amaravathi works did Naidu complete? Deniki frustration, buthulu, personal abuse avasaram ledu..2024 lo complete avvali project 2014-2019 whats the progress %, that was my Q

42 minutes ago, kittaya said:

Jagan ke vote veyyi vellj

Aa capital unna area batch ee jagan ki vote esaru nuvvu ikkada US lo kursoni triggered post lu personal emotional damage cheskunte em labham..

5 hours ago, ARYA said:

Its a basic question, what % of amaravathi works did Naidu complete? Deniki frustration, buthulu, personal abuse avasaram ledu..2024 lo complete avvali project 2014-2019 whats the progress %, that was my Q

Personal abuse , buthulu pai comment lo ekkada unnayi

5 hours ago, ARYA said:

How can you track a percentage , please provide your kolamanam... 

Asalu % question anedhi wrong .. it's an ongoing development anedhi telidha ... Nti .. dont talk like paytm nibba.. nuvvu alochinchu .. 

4 hours ago, kittaya said:

Personal abuse , buthulu pai comment lo ekkada unnayi

4 hours ago, kittaya said:

How can you track a percentage , please provide your kolamanam... 

Asalu % question anedhi wrong .. it's an ongoing development anedhi telidha ... Nti .. dont talk like paytm nibba.. nuvvu alochinchu .. 

Ok no answer, good night kitti ga